Chapter 6: First blood

"Deku look out!" Uraraka called. Deku saw it just in time, jumping out of the way before he was crushed by the chunk of skyscraper that had fallen from the building.

"Thanks. Heads up!" Deku called to her as he jumped over the now shattered chunk of concrete that he'd evaded. As he did Uraraka was waiting below him and without warning she jumped up into the air to meet him, grabbing hold of his hand. The two worked with perfect synchronisation, both knowing what the other was planning to do without having to communicate. They'd trained so much together that they were both on the same wavelength when it came to strategies and so on. Uraraka made him weightless before spinning in the air herself and launching him as hard as she could.

"DETROIT SMASH!" Deku screamed as he slammed a powerful fist into the chest of the villain. He was sent hurtling backwards and slammed into the side of a car, crushing it beneath his weight.

"Hahaha. You've gotten stronger since we last fought kid. It's going to make killing you all the more fun" he said as he rose back to his feet.

"Actually it's going to make defeating you even easier. When we first fought I made the wrong decisions and you underestimated how strong I was. I learned my lesson that day. I can only hope the same can be said for you Muscular" Deku said as he used Black Whip to catch a falling piece of rubble, saving a little girl that it would've crushed.

"Thank you!" she squeaked before Uraraka jumped in, swooped her up into her arms and swiftly left the battleground to get her to safety.

"Wow. You're still just as annoyingly naïve as the last time" Muscular said as he used his quirk to build up his strength. As he did so Ryukyu attacked. She leapt out from behind him and tried to crush the villain with her mechanical arm. However muscular caught it and held her arm aloft, charging up his power as much as possible while he prevented himself from being crushed. However he forgot about Deku who suddenly showed up behind him and he slammed a powerful kick into his back. The impact slammed muscular into Ryukyu, causing him to bounce off of her dragon form. She caught him in her mouth before slamming him into the ground.

"Heh. This sucks" Muscular said as he spat chunks of concrete out of his mouth.

"Good work kid. I'll take it from here" Ryukyu said seeing the villain defeated. She flung herself towards him hoping to bite down hard on his arm however all of the sudden the villain rose to his feet and landed a powerful uppercut on the dragon's chin. He hit her so hard that Ryukyu reverted back into her human form and was sent hurtling through the air.

"Ryukyu!" Deku called out ready to catch her with Black Whip but before he could do anything Uraraka appeared again, catching the dragon hero.

"I'll get her to safety. Finish this guy!" Uraraka called out using her quirk to float and her wires to navigate. Muscular moved to intercept Uraraka's path but Deku saw it coming using Black Whip to catch Muscular and throw him back down to the ground. Uraraka took the opportunity Deku had given her and get the hell out of dodge.

"You're no fun. I just wanted to kill the bitch" Muscular said. Deku's heroic expression quickly faded. First it turned into a frown and then it very quickly turned into one of anger as he scowled at the villain. Muscular stopped smirking and realised he'd made a huge mistake.

"What did you call her?" Deku asked as Muscular could feel the rage being aimed directly at him. Whilst they had been fighting Uraraka and Ryukyu had cleared the street of civilians. Meaning Deku didn't have to hold back anymore.

"I-I didn't mean it like that. I-I-I-" Muscular tried to back track but Deku interrupted. He charged One For All through his toes and simply flicked them. Immediately a huge force of air blew down the street. Muscular had to dig his fists into the ground just to stay there otherwise it would've swept him up and carried him away.