That's my weakness..!

Start from the beginning

"Is this how you compliment, your girl?" I asked him narrowing my eyes.

"What? I've never done it before." He said scratching his back nervously and I pinched his cheeks.

"Probably I am saying this for the 100th time, but you're really cute." I said pecking his cheeks.

"I'm not cute." He said looking offended.

"Keep saying that!" I said and we got out of the elevator.

When we entered the party venue, the first thing Daksh did was seperate me from Aarav and said "You guyss have a lot of explaining to do!" He said glaring at us.

"Daksh, we'll talk about that later. For now congratulations." I said and then beamed hugging him.

"Thank you my baby sister." He said hugging me back.

"Arrghhh! You're never going to stop calling me that?" I asked him annoyed.

"Ohhh never! And you  look beautiful Shana." He said kissing my forhead.

"Yeah! Ofcourse she has to look good! She took forever to get ready."  Aarav muttered under his breath and Daksh just laughed.

"Well, in this case you have to be a lot patient with her Aarav. I am giving you a heads up." He said to Aarav.

"You couldn't give me the heads up a day earlier?" Aarav said rolling his eyes.

Just then someone called Daksh and he went away to talk to his business people.

"What did you mean by that?" I asked glaring at him.

"If he would've given me the heads up earlier I would've never said that I wanted to kiss you." He said and I glared harder at him.

"You asshole!" I yelled at him and then he pulled me by my hand and rested his hand on my waist.
"I was joking, jaan!" He said smiling.

I just rolled my eyes at him and then I went towards my mom & dad to meet them while he went to his mom.

"I see you're too smitten by her." I heard Abhi talking to Aarav when I came back from meeting Mom & Dad.

"Who are you smitten by?" I asked Aarav narrowing my eyes at him and he just gave me a breathtaking smile.

"Who do you think?" He asked pulling me by my waist sideways towards him.

"Aarav is that you?" I heard a female voice which sounded too familiar.

When I turned towards the girl I just got annoyed to no extent.

  Priyanka Shah..!
  A bully!

"And wait! Is it you Shanaya?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah! It is me." I said rolling my eyes.

But how does she knows Aarav?

"It is been soo long since I talked to you, Aarav." She said and came forward to hug him when I pulled Aarav back.

She just stood there with a shocked expression and Aarav with an amused expression.

"Why would you do that?" She asked glaring at me.

"Because I don't want you touching him." I said shrugging.

"You guys are together?" She asked and we both looked at each other for the answer.

Were we?
Yeah! We have a thing going on but are we together?

"Nevermind! I'll give you a very crucial information." She said coming close to me.

"He is awful on bed." She said with a sweet smile and I turned to look at Aarav who stood there with wide eyes.

This bitch..!

"Don't worry. I'll make sure to make him practice with me. Practice makes man perfect you know." I said to her winking and she left giving me a disgusted expression.

"Damnnn! That was awesome. See this is how you handle her." Abhi said laughing.

Aarav was just looking at me with a strange expression in his eyes.

"You know he never talked back to her. She was with him in his juniour college and used all her ways to seduce him. But ofcourse he being the saint he is never agreed." Abhi said shaking his head disapprovingly.

"She is a bitch! I know. She was a bully back in school." I said rolling my eyes.

"Come, let's dance." Aarav said forwarding his hand and I gave my hand in his with a smile.

He kept his one hand on my waist and other was entwined with mine. My hand was on his shoulder.

"What if what she said was true?" He asked me.

"How do you know it is not true?" I asked giggling.

"I am not that bad, okay?" He said while blush crept on his cheeks.

"Ohh don't worry even if your awful, as I said I'll make you practice with me." I said winking at him and in no time his lips were on mine which gave me a fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

When he broke the kiss, he looked at me with his eyes full of adoration.
He kissed my forhead
"You're just a rare one."  He said with a smile and I was busy gushing over his words.

And you're the sweetest one!