By this time all the other family members did start gossiping and mom was looking around nervously.

"So, you want to call out the wedding?" Pratik asked intimidating Shruti.

"Yess!" Shanaya replied to him very coldly and separated shruti's hand from his.

"I am asking about this to shruti." He said glaring at her.

"I don't know what she wants. But I won't give my sister to someone who is a fucking cheater." I said getting angry.

"What do you have to say about it, Dr. Kapoor?" I asked sarcastically to dad while pointing towards the pictures.

"I even have a few videos if you want to see." I said smirking.

"Even I have a few videos, you know that right?" Pratik said to shruti.

"You can present them." Shanaya said winking at him.

And I chuckled.
Cheeky little kid!

"Shruti." Pratik again called and Shruti slapped him hard across his face.

"What? What to do you want to hear? I don't want to get married to you! I trusted Aarav bhai when he told me you were cheating. I did not want to get married to you." She yelled at the top if her voice.

"You know mom, why did I opt sucide? Because I wanted to break up with him! So he forcefully slashed my vein. I was not the one to do it. He blackmailed me!" She said again yelling and by now there were tears in her eyes.

Shanaya held her by her shoulders and was patting her back.

"You motherfucker!" I said charging towards him and held his collar.

He just laughed dryly at it.
"You know I can destroy her in seconds!"

"Try it....!" I said and left him.

Then he searched for his laptop and couldn't find anything. Ofcourse, because Daksh did successfully hack his laptop and removed it.

"This can't be happening!" He said panicking.

"What can't be happening?" Ahana asked confused.

"He blackmailed me with our intimate videos & photos." Shruti admitted with her head bowed and tears flowing.

Everyone around started gossiping.

"First of all there is nothing shameful in whatever happened between you two shruti. You need not feel ashamed about it." I said to her holding her chin and lifting it up.

"Ofcourse you wouldn't care! I have earned the respect and the reputation with my hardwork. I can't just put it away like that." Dad said glaring at me.

"Yeah! Respect & reputation. A well known Neurosurgeon. A family man according the everyone. They don't know how many dark secrets this family man actually has!" I yelled at Dad.

"Do you realise, because of your this mentality she was literally jumping in fire!" I yelled again.

"Aarav, calm down." Mom said.

"Calm down? Seriously mom. This man here has already ruined my life I won't let him ruin Shruti's too. Ahana would never blame him but he did ruin her's too!" I yelled at mom.

"Tell me, Ahana. Who is responsible for that fact that you are 8 months pregnant and getting divorced? Him!" I said pointing towards Dad.

"And you Mr. Pratik Sharma. The police is been called and we have collected all the videos & photos you have. I swear I'll make sure I give you hell!" I said to him raising my voice.

"Aarav! What if he releases those videos & photos?" Dad came to me & whispered.

"He has no videos & photos. We've already made sure of it." I said to him annoyed.

"This is what you really care about?" I asked him shocked.

"Aarav, don't behave foolish. I've worked hard for years to have this whatever we have today. I can't let some video of her's ruin it. You won't get it." He yelled at me.

"Yeah! I am sure I won't get it. Because I am not you. You know what? Even if he leaks those videos, photos I am going to stand right before her to face anything that comes her way. Because that is what an actual father does." I said raising my voice.

"You think I don't care about her?" He asked and just then the police entered and took Pratik away.

Irritated I just walked out of the resort.

I was sitting by the lake side throwing pebbles in it.

I really wish, my life could just be normal.

I've got more reasons to hate him.

I felt someone's presence beside me.
I knew who was it.

"Why are you here?" I asked her annoyed. I was in no mood to talk to anyone.

"I never knew this was your private area. The next time I'll make sure I'll take your permission." She said and started throwing pebbles in the water.

"Shanaya, just go away." I said and she shifted a bit closer.

"I told you to go away and you are coming closer." I said to her rolling my eyes and she shifted more closer.

"I don't have the patience to deal with you." I said and tried to get up.

Tried!

She held my wrist and put me back to my place.

"I am not annoying you. What is your problem?" She asked me huffing.

"You! You are my problem! You are not leaving me alone is my problem!" I said raising my voice but she didn't even flinch a bit.

"That's what you have to get used to. Because I don't intend to leave you alone. Not when your mood is fucked up." She said smiling at me and then rested her head on my shoulder.

"Why are you always pissed at your dad?" She asked.

"He is not my father." I said and she looked at me confused.

"Okay! Let's not talk about that." She said and I am soo thankful she did not ask further questions because I don't want to answer them.

"Aarav, everything is fine now. Shruti is smiling, Pratik got arrested. Why are you sulky?" She asked and I encircled my arm around her shoulder.
She snuggled more into me.

She is really my solution!

"You know the reason." I said.

"See you had a reason to be sulky. Now I am here so you have a reason to smile. Then why won't you smile?" She asked me with a smile raising her head from my shoulder.

I smiled at her.

"You're such a kid." I said kissing her temple.

"Whatever!" She said smacking my chest.

"You're a dork!" She said and started getting away from me huffing.

I just laughed at her and pulled her to me again.
"Sit quietly." I said and again encircled my arm around her shoulder.

"Ummm..! That's a bit difficult I think." She said and I laughed again.

"That's absolutely impossible, jaan!" I said pinching her cheeks and pulling her to me.