001 ▍to baratie

Bắt đầu từ đầu

as the wine drinking lad expected, zoro is still outmatched by mihawk. its way too early for him. what surprise him is that the young swordsman didnt back down even though mihawk small blade already pierced his chest.

he smirked when mihawk asked the lad about his name after that he took out his black sword, yoru. to have mihawk's respect, zoro is an impressive lad.

ending with zoro's two swords being cut in half. he then sheathed his now only sword. holding the swords by its scabbard, he turned to mihawk with his arms spread wide.

mihawk was confused but zoro answered him.

"a scar on the back is a shame for a swordsman."

with that mihawk slashed his blade.

he didnt kill him. . .

"ahhhhhh! zoro!" a black haired lad yelled, worried.

"this is the power of the grand line. . . the power of the world. . ! even pirate hunter zoro couldn't come close!"

they still have a long way to go.

pouring another drink, he watched the black haired boy with a scar below his left eye, stretched his arm towards where mihawk is standing when his green haired comrade fell into the water.

as zoro is finally out of the water mihawk spoke.

"i am dracule mihawk! it is much too early for you to die. know thy self! know thy world! and become strong, roronoa! no matter how many months or year pass by, i shall stand here at the top of the world and wait for you! so forger on ahead with that fierce conviction and try to surpass my sword! surpass me, roronoa!"

to think he'd say those words, i came by the right place for entertainment.

mihawk now turned to the other lad and asked him, "boy, what do you aim for?"

to which he answered, "pirate king!"

"a tough path, indeed. even thougher than surpassing myself."

"whatever? im going to do it anyways!"

he sighed, his wine now had nothing left for him to drink. just when it became more interesting.

a sword was raised by the injured swordsman. "l-luffy. . . c. . . can you hear me? sorry for worrying you. . . i know. . . that if i dont become the world's strongest swordsman, it will only embarrass you! i swear! that im never going to lose again! until the day i fight him and win. . . i swear to never lose again!"

he smirked along with the luffy and mihawk, he waited for mihawk to leave so he can ask-snatch - for another bottle of wine.

"any problems? pirate king!?"

"hee hee! nope!"

splendid.

"you make a good team. i'd like to see you two again, sometime in the future. . ."

mihawk was about to leave when someone (he still dont know his name, not that he cared) stopped him.

"hawk-eyes! did you come all the way out here for my head? the head of the infamous ruler of east blue, 'don krieg'?!" the man, now known to him as don krieg, stated with a smirk.

"for a while, yes. but i've already enjoyed myself here. and so ill return back to my nap."

"no need to be so curt. you may have had your fun, but i sure haven't!"

is something wrong with his head? who does he think he is?

the blonde haired male narrowed hus eyes when mihawk started looking at his boat.

"but before i leave. . ."

he unsheathe his black sword and aimed for his boat making his eye popped out of its eye sockets.

the boat now broken into pieces. "noooooooooo!!!" jumping out of the window he screamed. "what have you done!!" at his sudden appearance everyone stared at him, asking themselves who he is.

"thought you'll never come out, theo." mihawk nonchalantly responded, sheathing his blade back to his back.

theo was now crying, he can snatch more boats but it will much work!

"damn you, mihawk!" the said yoing man now silently making his way out of the scene as if nothing happened.

"theo?" zeff called.

"oh! zeff-san, its been a while right?" most of then sweatdropped, his mood now cheery.

"theo? wait serim. . .youre. . .!" theo's aura became dark and glared at the man who spoke his name.

"shut up or else ill make fillet out of you." it was as if he's ready to kill anyone who'd move even an inch. it's not even haoshoku haki (not that he can use it anyway), just simple intimidation.

he does not want people here to know who he is, he even left his signature weapon so that no one will recognize him. after all he's just a cook. the chef of the crew leaded by you.

his name is theo, the cook of the midnight pirates.

was this alright?
meh, i give you chapter one.

serim's name has been replaced by theo!
terunori kuga shall be remembered in this book😔