001 ▍to baratie

Start from the beginning

"nothing's really interesting in the news these days." the crew's doctor complained, flipping through the pages of the newspaper.

resting your check on your knuckles, you smiled. "dont worry, i feel like something interesting is about to be reported, just give it a few more days."

"baratie~! oh how i missed you!" the make cheered as he spotted the sea restaurant not too far from his boat.
his messy blonde hair being tied in a ponytail by a red cord with tassels.

as he reached the restaurant, happy face twisted into a confused look. he realized something was happening quite unexpected.

infront of the restaurant is a galleon, he didn't really care who were on board, he just wanted to step into the restaurant. then all of a sudden the galleon was sliced in half making him raise a brow.

he then recognized a familiar presence, he smirk and whistled.

didn't know ill run into 'hawk eyes' mihawk here, what is he doing here anyway? he bored or something?

the blonde hair male decided to silently step into the restaurant without being noticed by the by people around.

silently taking a bottle of wine and, of course, a clean wine glass (he made sure it is as clean as it will ever be). walking next to a window to see what's currently happening outside.

he poured the red wine in the glass not caring of the commotion but after hearing gunshots thats got deflected by the hawk-eyed swordsman.

might as well enjoy the show.

a grass haired boy stepped forward and spoke, smirking (sweat forming on his forehead), "no wonder. . . you really are the strongest."

one of. . was his name krej? kreik? oh whatever- crew stuttered, "t-three swords . . .!? hey. . . could this guy be. . .!?"

the green haired lad ignored the other guy and started speaking towards mihawk again. "i set sail to meet you!" as he untied his black bandana.

". . . what do you aim for?" asked mihawk.

the lad tied the bandana over his head and confidently replied. "to be the strongest." now asking for a duel against the greatest swordsman.

ooh~ what a show. i would love to watch the outcome. senchou's going to like this. thought the blonde haired male as he drank his wine, savoring the flavor.

"it's him! zoro! roronoa zoro of the three sword style!"

"what!?"

"the pirate hunter. . .?"

pirate hunter? what a title. he laughed.

"pitiful, weakling." stated the greatest swordsman.

now the two of them stood on the broken-down galleon, zoro ready to cross swords with the nonchalant hawk eyed man.

everyone anticipated on what the results would be. the world's strongest swordsman, versus the pirate hunter zoro.

he almost choked on his wine when mihawk took out his cross necklace, unsheathing it revealing a small knife.

"just what are you planning to do with that?" asked the pirate hunter.

"i'm different from those stupid brutes who'd go all out just to hunt a mere rabbit. though you may be a swordsman of some renown, this is east blue, the weakest of the four seas, that are separated by the red line and grand line. unfortunately, i do not have a blade smaller than this at the moment." he somehow insulted zoro, as the younger dashed towards him and attacked.