SATORIA KING never expected to fall in love at a young age. As a young black woman, she wanted to create the best life for herself. Even if it meant keeping to her own self for all her high school years—then so be it. Independence was taught in her home and she was raised knowing that working hard for something, would get you the best opportunities in life.

SATORIA KING also never expected to turn away from those thoughts and see that maybe love isn't a bad thing. Maybe independence can still be independence when you have your heart with someone else. Even is that someone else is Theo Porter.

SATORIA KING definitely didn't expect her heart to be broken when the relationship of her dreams fails to keep the promises of "forever". Moving on was never something she thought she'd have to experience when it came to the one man.

THEO PORTER was speechless when he saw his ex-lover at the place he thought he'd never see her at. But it's okay, because the promise of forever was just a promise— and it's long over.... right?

or

in which two ex-lovers make their way back to one another.

════════════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ════════════

"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲?"

"𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿"

════════════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ════════════

F O R E V E R

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
SATORIA JAYNA KING

sa•tore•ree•uh | jay•nuh | kee•ng
You were right. Forever wasn't just a promise to each other, it was a lifestyle.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

└━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┘