He just looked at you. His face looking with more sorrow. Why did you have to do this to him? You bet he hated you now. But you couldn't tell him why. 

You just, 

couldn't.

"Yo Levi. You grown any yet." Kenny says, but it wasn't really a question. He was walking closer and closer to where Levi was. Levi just left there not really knowing what to do at that moment. 

"Oh? It don't look like you changed at all!" he laughs, ready to shoot at him. "I think it's best if I leave.." you laugh awkwardly. Using your odm gear to avoid the situation. "Don't kill him. Got it?" you give Kenny a glare before you zip off.

You were gonna leave until you saw that Kenny was being a little too violent towards Levi. Did he forget that he was his sister's son? 

"Kenny!!" he yells out, throwing a blade at him. Kenny dodging the blade, and shooting Levi. Levi bringing his cape in front of him, the bullets poking through the cape. "Kaboom!!" Kenny yelled at the sound effect his gun gave off.

Levi speeding off the roof with his odm gear, Kenny continuing to shoot. 

"Gunshots?!" The person controlling where the wagon is going says. That was the right wagon with Historia and Eren. "What's going on?!?!" Eren asks the man who's controlling the wagon frantically. 

"Stay in there! Hiyah!" The guy says, the horse moving faster. 

One of Kenny's people using their odm gear and hooking it onto the curtain and breaking it. You could see everything that was happening. You hesitantly move out of your spot. Still on the old roof. "I'll leave this to you Kenny." you look back at him.

"..please don't kill anyone." you say leaving heading towards somewhere else. Using your odm gear, zipping somewhere else.

Eren tries to grab the gun, Kenny's people shooting a sleeping dart into Historia's neck. "Historia!" Eren exclaims, looking at Historia's body that was there sleeping. Then Eren got shot on the neck as well. With another one of those darts.

"Eren!" the guy yells, then getting shot and his body now on the floor. The wagon still moving. One of Kenny's people now on the horse, moving the wagon. "Hiyah!", but then Levi zips with his odm gear following the wagon.

But soon gets cornered by three of Kenny's peoples. 

Levi had so many current questions right now. Intruding his brain. Why was Kenny working with the Military Brigade? Why was Y/n working with Kenny? What even happened in the last three days? Why, how, what??

Everybody, the three people who cornered Levi shooting at him, causing him to bleed a little because of the bullet shots. He was moving too quick to even spot him. Because you were moving slowly rooftop to rooftop. 

One of Levi's people were coming towards you. But you didn't see it coming to you. Coincidentally, Levi had spotted you on a roof about to get shot by one of his people. 

Since you were wearing Kenny's squads' outfits it looked like you were apart of their squad. And that was true. But you didn't want it to be true, but you really had no choice.

Levi hurriedly zips over to where you were at, he had found a curtain earlier and quickly threw it in front of him and covered your head and was holding you while crashing into some bar.

It all passed by so quickly.

"L-levi? Why would you save me? Even if I had betrayed you?" you ask him, who was fixated on some blood on his eye. Of course he was worried about hygienics while he was about to die.

He puts a finger covering your mouth, signaling for your to be quiet. Everyone in the bar looked scared. Especially the bartender. He forces you to crouch your body while putting a finger over your mouth signaling you to be quiet.

"Come out ya little rodent." Kenny had said. "Found ya!" he jumps inside the bar, "The law has come to exterminate the vermin! Bang, bang!" Kenny added dramatic sound effects by stomping his shoes on the ground after every 'bang'.

"Eek!" the bartender screamed out. The person who was eating a sausage paused, scared. And then the fork lost all grip on the sausage and it fell. Guess it was scared of Kenny too.

"The hell, ain't you here?!" Kenny yells out, leaning his head back still holding his so called 'guns' facing the roof.

And what surprises you is when Levi decides to speak up. "Right here, Kenny. It's been a while." And he motions for you not to say anything. "Never thought you'd still be alive."

"What happened to you slaughtering the Military Police? Now you're one of them?" he questioned him, even though it clearly wasn't a question. "Adults do plenty of things kids don't understand." he says, "Oops my bad. You're just so tiny, its hard to believe you're older now." he teases him. "I been looking forward to seeing you in action. Never thought all those tricks I taught you would be helping you out like this."

But Kenny didn't know how it started. Levi never even thought once in his life that he was going to be a Survey Corp. 

"Didn't I tell you what happens to a cornered rat?"

"No matter which way you try to run, you'll get blasted from above." 

You look at Levi, who had just protected someone as rotten and fake as you. "Why?" you whisper very quietly.

"Oh, Y/n's with you too?" Kenny scoffs.

"...don't."

"Huh?" Kenny questions him. 

"..Don't touch her." he demands, shocking you.

Levi might call you sensitive or whatever, but you seriously felt like crying at that moment.

Why? Because even though you've betrayed all those faces he still saved you from nearly being killed. Though it was your fault you almost got killed. You were too fixated on him being too fast on his odm gear.

You could've sworn a tear fell out of your eye. Your vision slightly getting blurry. You hurt him. Both physically and emotionally.

But yet he still tried to save you.