𝟐𝟓. 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

" Hi nana" she greeted Cyan who was downstairs making breakfast.

" Hi baby" she brung her in a hug " You slept good?" she then asked.

" Yea, what about you?" Kafeyah asked as she took a seat on one of the barstools.

" Like a baby" she snickered.

Kafeyah chuckled and shook her head before getting her phone from her pocket once she felt it vibrate. It was a message from Kamiri telling her that he was 10 minutes away.

" I'm finna go in a minute nana, it was good seing you. I'll see you next time" she brung her in long hug before she kissed her cheek.

" You too baby and take care of my baby"

" I promise" she smiled before leaving to the downstairs bathroom, so she could tell Zymeir that she was leaving.

" Papa?" she knocked on the door.

" You can come in" she heard.

She opened the door and almost drooled at the sight. She always found Zymeir attractive, but these last couple days it was different. It's like he wanted her to be hot and bothered on purpose.

" Close ya' mouth before a fly go in that bitch" he chuckled.

" Anyways" she waved him off " You look so pretty" she cooed.

" Yeah? Well you look fine as hell baby" he brung her in a passionate kiss. " Wait a damn minute- ain't this my tracksuit?" he smirked

" Um- i don't know what you're talking about" she scratched the back of her head.

" How the fuck does that bitch fit you? I'm taller than you" he scrunched his face up.

" I don't even know" she laughed " But lemme take a picture, you look pretty" she got her phone out

" Okay, pose papa" she started flicking pictures. " Ion' know who you tryna look fine fa' but keep goin'." she snickered.

" You hell bruh" he laughed once she was done.

" Post this one" she said pointing at one specific picture.

Zymeir nodded and did as told.

❤️↗️💭chino: she said i looked pretty

❤️↗️💭
chino: she said i looked pretty.

Comments disabled...

" I'm finna leave right now meir, Kamiri here" she said before shutting her phone down.

" Alright, be safe princess i love you" he pecked her lips " And don't stress it, it's gon be fine" he reminded her.

" I promise, oh and get my suitcase from upstairs please. He probably gon drop me off at the airport so i'll meet you there"