"you know a date you actually know about" he says and i laugh and nod "okay" i say." How about friday night I'll pick you up at 7" he says "that sounds great" i say grabbing my things and we get out of the photo booth and we get all of our pictures and we each get a copy of each picture.

"aren't we just cute" he says and i playfully shove his chest and he laughs and we start walking." Hey it's getting late i should be getting you home" Nathan says and we head to his car "its only 8" i say getting into his car "yeah well.." He says and i laugh.

" are you scared of my family" i ask and he nods "yeah kind of, theres a lot of them and they all can kill me so yeah" he says and i laugh shaking my head." My curfew is 10 Nathan i dont have to go home yet" i say " who gave you a curfew" he asks "louis mum, thats all of our curfews, well besides nialls his is 9" i say and he nods.

" well then, where do you want to go" he asks "lets go to your house, we can make flower crowns in your back yard" i say and he nods " sounds lovely" he says and i smile.

We arrive at his house and its a decent size for a family of 5, its a 2 story. We walk in amd im instantly greeted by his little brother Frankie "hey Frankie" i say hugging him.

See Frankie is only 6 but his sister jessie is a fresh man in high school, he has another older brother who goes to collage his name is Daniel.

"hi Harry" he says running away and i laugh and we walk into the living room and Jessie is watching tv." HARRY! Hey" she says running up and hugging me and i hug back "hey Jessie" i say and he pulls away blushing.

"w-what are the flowers for" she asks "flower crowns" i say and she giggles "you make flower crowns" she asks and i nod pointing to the one on my head. " i also like wearing them" i say "that really cute" she says and i blush "thanks" i say and Nathan wraps his arm around me.

"yep i bought them for him" he says and i look up and smile and he leans down and pecks my lips and i giggle." Well shall we" he says and i walk into his back yard "hey Nathan can i talk to you" Jessie says "sure" he says going inside.

Im about to make one when i hear yelling "MUM TELL NATHAN THAT I LIKE HARRY AND HE CAN'T DATE HIM" jessie shouts." NO MUM TELL JESSIE THAT I LIKED HARRY FIRST" Nathan shouts and i blush and laugh at the same time.

"NO HARRY IS MINE" frankie shouts running out side and jumps on my lap and hugs me "mine" he says and i hug him back." LOOKS LIKE FRANKIE GETS HARRY SORRY KIDS" his mum Shellie shouts and i laugh.

"okay little boy" Nathan says picking frankie up and takes him inside and jessie comes outside and sits on my lap "uh hi" i say " hey" she says and i hear a groan.

"MUM TELL JESSIE TO GET OFF OF MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND" nathan shouts and i blush hard."JESSIE GET OFF OF NATHANS FUTURE BOYFRIEND THAT HE FANCIES ALOT OR YOU'RE.GROUNDED" Shellie says and Jessie pouts and runs inside and locks the door.

"well this means mote alone time with you" nathan says sitting down next to me." So you fancy me?" I ask and he nods leaning down and i lean up kissing him and we lay bacl so he's propped up on his elbow and im on my back.

I pull away and sit up "okay now its time to make flower crowns" i say and he sits up and pecks my cheek." Okay so how do you do this" he says picking up a blue flower "oh this is going to be fun" i say picking out flowers.

~~~~~~

Nathan pulls up to my house and he walks me to the front door and i turn to him." This has been amazing" i say smiling "it has hasn't it" he says looking down then up into my eyes.

"can i kiss you" he asks and i nod dropping my bag of flower crowns and stuffed panda and pictures. He wraps his arma around my waist and i wrap mine around his neck and we kiss.

We both pull away to breathe and i look up at him and peck his lips and i pick up my bag." See yoh tomorrow Nathan" i say and he smiles " see you tomorrow love" he says and i walk inside and close the door.

"hey harry" luke says and i plop down next to him "hey" i say "so how was your day" niall says " amazing" i say thinking about it." Well what did you guys do today" i ask " we just hung out here all day" Joseph says and i nod.

"i see we're missing louis where is he" i ask " he went to bed early" niall says quickly and i nod." Okay well im tired night luke,Michael,ashton,calum,niall,zayn,liam and jospeh" i say going upstairs.

I hear sobs comming from louis room once i get upstairs and i set my bag down and slowly open his door and its pitch black." Louis" i say and walk into the room trying to make it to his bed " lou" i say reaching his bed and i see the outline of his face.

" oh lou" i say running my fingers through his hair and i kiss his fore head realizing that he's having a nightmare." I love you louis, goodnight" i say kissing his cheek and leaving to my room.

I walk into my room and set all of my new flower crowns with my other ones. I set my panda on my bed along with louis panda and i stick my photos on the Billiton board i have hanging up on my wall.

I change into my pajamas and i lay down on my bed and turn off my light and watch tv.

From: Nathan
To: Harry
Hey beautiful i wanted to say goodnight before i went to bed

My cheeks heat up and i smile replying

From: Harry
To: Nathan
Well that was very nice of you, goodnight handsome

He doesn't text back so im guessing he went to sleep and i turn off my tv and close my eyes.

Oh i cant wait for Friday

~~~~~~~
Okay so that happened

Thoughts of harry and nathan going on a date?them kissing?

Harry having thst flashback of him and Louis? Harry and nathan doing pretty much the same thing?

Harry comming home to louis crying?

I hope you enjoyed
Love you alll bbbyyyeeeee!!!!!