15

You woke up the next morning, feeling energized and ready to walk the rest of the way to your destination.

Obito was up before you and had already packed up everything ahead of time. He had also decided to just put all of your things into his Kamui dimension so the both of you wouldn't have to carry anything.

Your legs were still sore, but it was bearable enough to walk the rest of the way. After a few more hours of walking, and Obito trying to convince you to get on his back so your legs wouldn't hurt, you finally got there.

"Let's get some food, Y/N." said Tobi

"Ooh yeah that would be delicious." Suddenly Tobi runs off, you tried to catch up to him but it just pained your legs so you stayed put.

Minutes later, he came back with some food. "Ooh this looks so good!"

You both sat down at a table and started eating your food, conversing about the mission and other things like that.

--TIMESKIP--

After finishing your food, you finally started the mission. You and Obito actually found the people you were assigned to kill very quickly. They were annoying targets, but you got them out of the way.

Or so you thought. One came up behind you and put a kunai to your throat. You were stuck.

"If you take another step closer i'll slit her damn throat, and then i'll do the same to you!" the man yelled to Obito.

This angered you. You felt like a fire within you had been awakened. You blinked and opened your eyes.

Adrenaline kicked in and you looked at the kunai in front of you.

Swiftly, you took the kunai out of the man's hand with your mouth when it seemed like he wasn't paying attention. You got out of his grasp. IT was pretty strong but you caught him off guard

Unfortunately, your mouth got cut but it was only a minor injury.

You backed up and took the kunai out of your mouth and got into a fighting stance with it. The man looked shocked.

It was like you moved in the blink of an eye.

(There might be a slight trigger warning here!)

Swiftly, you ran around the man and struck him from behind. Hitting him in a crucial area. The whole time you were smiling maniacally. You wanted to see that man suffer.

Blood was splattered all over your face and clothes. It felt good to be fighting again.

As soon as the man dropped to the ground, Tobi came running to you. You calmed down and gave him a hug.

"Y/N-chan are you okay?" Tobi asked, clearly worried.

"Yup i'm all good Tobi!" you smiled sweetly at him. He gave a relieved sigh and hugged you.

"Let's get you some new clothes. There's too much blood on these." he said. You smiled and took his hand. "Yeah we really should. People are already giving us weird looks." but you both laughed it off 

After buying new clothes you guys checked into a inn and rested. It was a long way back. Or so you thought. Tobi actually had a surprise in mind for you the next night.

Dudes I am so sorry for such a long wait. I really have not had the motivation to write but I am going to try and at least publish once in a while. I've actually kind of gotten out of the naruto fandom but I will try and finish this story. Thank you guys so much for the support and it means so much to me. I love you all! -Katsu