2

Standing inside the doorway of this weird unusual room your in, is Tobi. He happily runs over to you. "Y/N-chan! Tobi is so happy your ok!" "T-Tobi! What the hell! What am i doing here?"

Right after you asked that, a man with orange hair and piercings appears in the doorway. "Hello, Y/N. I am Pein, but you will refer to me as Leader-sama." "U-um hello. Would you mind explaining what I'm doing here?" You wait for an answer "I have come to recruit you into joining the akatsuki. If you say no, you die." You deadpan W-what!? Am I being forced to join the akastuki? Why do they even want me?  Is it because of.. it has to be.

You look up at Pein with your E/C orbs staring straight into his. "I guess i'll join. But why do you want me?" "You are a very skilled ninja and it would bring a good benefit to have you with us" After that he pulls out an akatsuki cape and ring and hands it to you, also handing you a kunai to cross out the symbol on your headband.

Tobi watches excitedly as you put on the cape and ring, and cross out the symbol on your headband and tie it back on. "Yay! Y/N-chan is joining the akatsuki!" Tobi exclaimed. "Tobi. I trust you to show Y/N to her room, and introduce her to the rest of the akatsuki." Said Pein, immediately leaving after.

Tobi grabs your hand and rushes out the room shouting "Come on Y/N-chan! Let's go meet everyone else!" You are then pulled into a large room with about 8 people sitting there in the same cloaks. Tobi introduces them one by one. First, Deidara, Sasori, Kisame, Itachi, and then Hidan, Kakuzu, Konan, and finally, White and Black zetsu. They either give a small nod, look up and give a light smile, or say "Hello". You smile sweetly and say "Hello everyone it is very nice to meet you all!"

Right after you say that Tobi, who still has a grip on your hand, pulls you towards a long hallway with many rooms and shows you to yours. "Yay! Y/N chan's room is across from Tobi's!" He exclaims. You smile and give off a little nod before he leaves and lets you settle in before giving you a tour of the place.

A little while after exploring your room and getting used to the change, you hear a knock on your door. You go to open it and see a silver-haired male, who's cloak was on one arm but showing the other. It also showed his chest to, he was very muscular. "Hey baby." He smirks "Oh hello" You give a sweet smile. "Your Hidan right?" "Yes in fact i am. And I was wondering if i could take you out to a bar, you look so sexy in that cloak. I was wondering if after we got back, you would wanna take it off for me?"

Meanwhile, Tobi had walked out of his room to get you and tour the base. But he stopped and listened in on your conversation with the silver haired Jashinist. For some reason, he felt so angry at him and wanted to kick his ass for even talking to you.

You were blushing profusely and didn't answer before hidan started smirking again and grabbed your wrist. "Are you gonna answer me, bitch? Or are you just gonna stand there with your sexy ass blushing?" You tensed up, and you snatched your wrist from Hidan's grasp "I'm sorry but I don't think I will Hidan. I don't want to expose my body to some disgusting man who thinks he can get whoever he wants by talking about perverted things in front of them." You smile sweetly.

Hidan scoffs and says, "Whatever bitch. I'll be back later so don't you worry. I'll make you my little pet" He had a sick, perverted smile on his face while walking back to his room. Tobi on the other hand followed him back to his room after he knew you went back inside yours, and started beating the living shit out of Hidan for doing that to you. Tobi them cleaned the blood of his fingered gloves and went to retrieve you for a tour.

Sorry for any Hidan fans out there! I am personally a big fan of him but you can't have a story without him being the little pervert he is lmao. Anyways, thank you for reading and i hope you enjoyed!! <3