1

Y/N = Your name
V/N = Village name

You are a skilled ninja and are very high ranked. You used to be apart of the Anbu Black ops before you quit your duties to just focus on training and getting stronger than you already are. You don't know this, but the Akatsuki has set out to find you and recruit you into the group.

One day, in V/N you came across a sweets shop. You, being fond of sweets and other treats decide to go inside to treat yourself since you had been working hard on your missions. As you walk toward the shop, a orange masked man comes bolting behind you, with an angry blonde running and shouting after him.

The masked man bumps into you while trying to get into the shop and you fall over on your ass. He immediately looks back and starts freaking out "Oh no! Tobi is so sorry! Let Tobi help the pretty lady up!" He offers you your hand which you take. Did he just call me pretty lady? you question. The man then hugs you and apologizes profusely. "H-hey don't worry about it! You seem really excited to get into the shop haha." "Oh yes! Tobi loves candy! Would pretty lady like to share some sweets with Tobi?" You deadpan and say "You realize i have a name right? You can call me Y/N" "Tobi thinks Y/N's name suits her! You blush a little and walk into the candy store with the blonde following mumbling obscenities about Tobi running off again.

You and Tobi pick up a bag to fill with candy. You both start running around the store and filling the bags up with your favorite candies. Every once in a while Tobi will glance at you and then nervously look away.

Once you paid for all of your candies and leave the store the last words you hear are "Tobi is sorry but Y/N-chan has to come with Tobi and Deidara senpai!" Then feel a sharp pain on the back of your head, causing you to black out

A few hours later you wake up in a dark room.  Your head was throbbing from the blow to the head you took before you blacked out. Suddenly, the door to the room you're in opens and you are met with a dark figure  You can almost make it out to be Tobi.
(It's basically this image below but Tobi is in an Akatsuki cape) A/N: i love this picture it's so funny

Uh oh! It looks like you've been brought to a strange place. But you don't know what's happening. All you do know is that there is an akatsuki member standing right in front of you. Stay tuned for the next update!