𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓐𝓼𝔂𝓵𝓾𝓶

Start from the beginning

"Stone County Lunatic Asylum remains abandoned and untouched for fear of releasing the evil spirits inside which means we can easily grab some files, and that's all I found out about the asylum. Now onto something else that I found". 

✰✰✰

"I went through several old newspapers and finally found some information on us, of course, our family wasn't mentioned much in the newspapers because they weren't part of the social circle that made the papers. But from what I could find, our father was a jeweler and a pearl trader, and I'm guessing our mother stayed home with us". "Our parent's engagement was in the papers along with our little sister Cynthia's engagement and she had one daughter who's still alive in Biloxi..." Addison's voice trailed off sadness taking over her voice "a niece we'll never get to meet"... She didn't remember much of Cynthia but she couldn't help but wonder was she a good big sister? Did Cynthia love her as much as Alice loved her? Did Cynthia have a good life without her two older sisters or was her life utter hell because she had two 'crazy' sisters?

Addison shook away the depressing thoughts continuing to speak like nothing was wrong, "according to this newspaper we were admitted to Old Stones in 1919 during a typhoid outbreak, you were branded a witch because of your premonitions...and I was branded...psycho and hysteric... I even made the paper... Crazed Addison Marie Brandon claims innocent father killed their mother, her last words before being sent away were 'we're not crazy, he planned this because we found out the truth"...

Addison slammed the laptop lid before tossing it onto the desk with an angry growl, she was too lost in her own angry she didn't realize Alice was sobbing until her broken voice spoke up "daddy killed mommy". Addison's eyes softened as a memory clicked together like a puzzle piece, she could see Alice crying on a sofa in their old human home, those same words leaving her mouth... "No...No" Addison whispered moving to Alice's side, "a sick monster killed mommy, that wasn't our father" she held back her own tears rocking her younger twin back and forth soothing her sobs. "That monster possessed our father, that monster took away our lives, our memories, our Cynthia, that evil monster is the one who took away our mother, that's not our father...he never was"...

✰✰✰

Once Addison had calmed Alice's cries and gotten some animal blood in her system, they ended up spending the rest of the night and most of the morning coming up with their plan to get into and out of the asylum, eventually bringing Jasper into the room to help. "Alright explain it back to me one more time" Alice had felt extremely better and was back to bossing around her older twin like normal. "I poof into Old Stones grab files, journals, basically anything of importance, and then I come right back here and we go through them together" Addison repeated for at least the sixth time smacking her forehead against Jasper's shoulder when Alice wasn't looking. "And no dawdling, I don't want you in that horrible place alone for too long, and if you're gone longer than an hour or maybe even two I won't hesitate to come and get you" Alice's voice was stern as she pointed her finger in Addison's face who remained unfazed, "yes mother, I understand". Alice rolled her eyes grabbing the empty cups, "I'm gonna go fill these up, you look dead" her smile was sarcastically innocent and Addison laughed sarcastically as she tossed a pillow at her sister.

"I... I don't like you going into that place alone" Jasper spoke breaking the semi-peaceful silence, he still didn't agree with the twins digging up their human past, he felt like it would only lead to heartbreak and anger, and he didn't want either one of his girls losing their sunshine but he would never order the twins around. "I know...but I'll be in and out" she mumbled cuddling further into his side hoping he couldn't sense her nerves and fear but he could and it was like pure terror coursing through him like volts of electricity. 

"I know you, Addison, I'm your husband... your curiosity always gets the better of you" he had a point and she knew it... she had a tendency of exploring things 
after all, that's how she met Leah Clearwater in the woods that night, "I just hope you know what you're doing"...

A/n~ All the information I got for Stone County Lunatic Asylum is from Stone House Hospital with added information from me, little warning the next few chapters are probably going to be dark and sad so sorry for that.... 

Hope you enjoyed, and feel free to leave any comments or criticism <3 Jade