In the middle of the thatched house, there is a circle-shaped rune.

  The entire circle fluoresces, exuding a dazzling light.

  Su Luo stepped into it, and then her body was teleported away.

  Li Manman also entered afterwards.

  Mo Ze glared at Yan Wenqing: "What a good thing you did! Your performance is so bad, let's see if Fairy

  Wuyou will accept you at that time!" Yan Wenqing quickly cried: "Old Mo, I really didn't bring them here... "

  Mo Ze obviously didn't believe it.

  Yan Wenqing began to clarify to himself.

  He said: "Don't believe me, I always think that Su Luo, she seems to know where the secret path is."

  ——

  PS: Thank you in advance for letting you get 10,000 recommended tickets this Monday, hereby add more~~

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 2442 Injustice 1

  "Oh?" Mo Ze frowned slightly.

  "Before I watched Su Luo and the others come up from the first floor. On the way after that, she didn't explore anywhere. She directly locked the target and headed towards this thatched house. You said, if she hadn’t known it was here in the morning. At the secret crossing, how could she fly here directly?"

  "What you said is true?" Mo Ze grabbed Yan Wenqing by the collar.

  If this is the case, the problem is serious, because it means that there is a traitor around Fairy Wuyou!

  It was definitely the traitor who told Su Luo of the route map, otherwise, how could she have known this route.

  "Are you sure you didn't tell her?" Mo Ze stared at Yan Wenqing seriously.

  "Brother Mo, if I really want to do this, where would I dare to follow, am I going to die?" Yan Wenqing also felt aggrieved.

  Mo Ze thought, it was true.

  If Yan Wenqing really wanted to betray him, where would he dare to follow him? As a result, Mo Ze had nine points of faith in Yan Wenqing's words.

  He grabbed the newsletter, called Fairy Wuyou, and told Fairy Wuyou about the matter.

  "A traitor appeared?" Fairy Wuyou glanced around her surroundings calmly, and a suspicious color flashed under her eyes.

  "Yes, according to Yan Wenqing, Su Luo didn't hesitate at all and went straight to the secret path. This is very suspicious."

  "Your words make sense." Fairy Wuyou frowned.

  She was inherently suspicious. After listening to Mo Ze's words, she began to investigate one by one in her mind.

  There are not many people who can know that route, but not very few, and it is a bit difficult to troubleshoot.

  But...

  Fairy Wuyou glanced over Lin Banli.

  Lin Banli has always had a good relationship with Luo Yichen, it is hard to guarantee that he will not secretly help Su Luo because of Luo Yichen's relationship.

  Fairy Wuyou remembered that Mo Ze had secretly filed a complaint with her. He said that Lin Banli

  knew Su Luo very well... Lin Banli was her most respected person. As long as he did not betray, other people would not betray even if they were betrayed. Big.