"i-i- me- you- i need to go to the bathroom" then i left hearing them shout my name.

tears fell over and over again till i bumped into someone while i was running.

"got im so sorry" i said helping the person get there books.

"no it's fine- hey are you ok" i looked up and it was a hella hot ass boy.

"yeah it's just my ex got with the girl he cheated on with" he gasped while i nodded and wiped my tear.

"i'm so sorry" he said.

"nah it's fine but are you new here" i asked trying to change the subject.

"oh yeah um i'm milos"

Milos Guzel18 years old"you love him and he loves you"

Milos Guzel
18 years old
"you love him and he loves you"

"y/n" i smiled.

"well can you help me find mr hill" first period.

"oh yeah that's actually the class ima head to" i said as he smiled brightly.

"hey y/n are you- oh i see you" i turned to see nailea and lily smirking.

"guys this is milos our new friend" he waved and smiled.

"you guys would look cute together" lily said with nailea agreeing, i started blushing so i looked down.

"ok well uh anyways let's go milos" i said breaking the awkward silence and waving bye to nai and lily.

"you can sit next to me" i said excited.

"this it" he asked pointing to the room as i nodded.

"ahh new student would you like to introduce yourself" mr hill asked as i walked to my seat rolling my eyes at kairi.

"i'm milos guzel and i'm 18" he said introducing himself.

"ok please take a seat anywhere" milos pointed at me while hill nodded.

"that was awkward" milos told me with red cheeks, i smiled and laughed.

"you'll get used to it" i said.

"if i get to sit next to you everyday than of course i will cutie" i blushed and hid my face.

"awe look at you blushing" he said kissing my cheeks.

"stopppp it now" i said as we both laughed.

"um hello" mattia cleared his throat.

"oh shit i forgot uh milos this is mattia, alejandro, alvaro, and kairi" i introduced them.

"hey is one of them your ex cuz then that would suck" i laughed awkwardly as i saw kairi's jaw clench.

"um this is her ex" alvaro pointed to kairi as mattia and alejandro tried not to laugh.

"oh well since you moved on to the girl you cheated with would you mind if i took y/n on a date" he said as my eyes widen.

"excuse me" kairi said getting pissed.

"your excused" milos smirked at me and i blushed again.

"i can fuck you up right here" kairi stood up and the boys pulled him right down.

"i'll take that as a yes but i think i'll take y/n on a date anyways" milos said then looked back up at the teacher.

"so what time is our date" i asked smirking.

"i'll pick you up at 5:30 beautiful" he kissed my cheek and payed attention.

"this is why you don't cheat" alejandro whispered making him mattia and alvaro laugh.

"fuck you guys" kairi whispered back.

Take time to know yourself.