Therefore, these people poisoned in front of Su Luo, they really broke ground on their heads.

  Although Su Luo casually ate the bread, in fact, all the bread went into Su Luo's space, not the stomach pouch.

  Not far away, several people saw Su Luo eating the bread and glanced at each other, flashes of triumph in their eyes.

  But what they didn't know was that their expressions and movements had already fallen into Su Luo's eyes.

  There was a flash of ridicule in Su Luo's eyes.

  Now that he knew that the other party was ill-intentioned, and the strength of the four people combined, four Su Luo couldn't be beaten, logically speaking, Su Luo should leave early.

  But Su Luo didn't. She always did the opposite.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 2362 Retribution 3

  Now that she has entered the ancient abyss, she does not intend to come out empty-handed. Since these people are so powerful, then they can help her with their hands.

  Moreover, Su Luo had little knowledge of what eternal heart was.

  Taking advantage of this opportunity, Su Luo asked Xiao Luo what was going on.

  Because they saw Su Luo eating the bread with their own eyes, everyone was not as jealous of Su Luo as before. They regarded Su Luo as something in the bag.

  "To get the Eternal Heart, we must enter the Abyss Temple." The captain explained to Su Luo himself, "However, the Eternal Heart is not a heart, but consists of ten crystal shards."

  "Crystal shards?" Su Luo Looks confused.

  The captain didn't plan to kill Su Luo so quickly, because if you keep her, you can still use her as a coolie to help clean up the crystal shards.

  So the captain patiently explained: "In the Abyss Temple, there will be a very strange creature called Four-winged Qianyu. If you kill Four-winged Qianyu, you can drop crystal shards." At

  this point, Chu Yang paused, concealing one of his important confidences from Su Luo, and then continued: "After all the ten crystal fragments are collected, they will condense into an eternal heart."

  "The eternal heart is capable. Huh?" Su Luo asked curiously.

  "No matter what Eternal Heart can do, we can get 30 million points as a reward for the mission when we return with Eternal Heart." Sister Yu smiled coldly.

  Among them, the four of them have 5 million points and the captain 10 million points.

  The conversation ended with the intervention of Sister Yu.

  After resting for an hour, everyone rushed towards the Abyss Temple.

  On the way, Su Luo observed carefully, but had to sneer.

  On the way, without realizing it, Su Luo would find that she was surrounded at the very center.

  The captain is in front, and left behind, there is Sister Yu on the left and Xiao Luo on the right.

  Such a formation is not so much to protect her as it is to prevent her.

  After a day and night on the road, the temple of the abyss is already in front.

  In front is a vast and endless lake.

  The water of the lake is extremely pure, a bit bluer than the color of the sky.