Knife after knife, repeat on the same wound, cut again after healed, cut again after healed... What kind of pain should it be? But Su Luo didn't frown her brows, her eyelashes didn't shake, as if it wasn't her own wrist.

  I can't remember how many times Su Luo had cut on his wrist, until the sixth elder's voice came: "Enough!"

  "He is not awake yet." Su Luo's voice was cold.

  "If this continues, you will lose too much blood and die. What's more, if your blood is too strong, it is poison for him to absorb it, but it is harmful for him." Six elders pulled Su Luo away. .

  Su Luo felt that what the Six Elders said was not unreasonable, so he stopped, but--

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 2342 Revenge 4

  Su Luo checked Bei Chen Ying and found that his injury had been controlled, and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

  However, this does not mean that the matter is over.

  "You go down first." Su Luo asked the silly eldest sister to take both Bei Chen Ying and Zi Yan.

  Both of them were injured, and then, the stage was not suitable for them to stay.

  The silly elder sister turned her head, she wanted to fight!

  "Hey, protect them first, and let you fight in the future." Su Luo gently patted the silly eldest sister on the shoulder.

  The silly elder sister gave Ling Xuanran a vicious look, and the staring Ling Xuanran was inexplicably cold. Before he could understand, the silly eldest sister had taken Zi Yan and Bei Chenying one by one.

  Seeing those people going down, Ling Xuanran said, "Who are you? Dare to take care of my business?"

  Su Luo looked at him with a sneer.

  At this moment, the Sixth Elder walked out from behind Su Luo and looked at Ling Xuanran indifferently: "What about me? Can I take care of you?" It was

  n't until this moment that Ling Xuanran noticed the coming out of the Sixth Elder. .

  After taking a look, he felt that the old man was quite familiar, and he thought about it again-

  Ling Xuanran's complexion suddenly stiffened!

  He remembered, this old man is not someone else, but the Sixth Elder!

  Once the sixth elders had seen the third elders, Ling Xuanran had seen him at that time.

  "What do you want to do with him?" Sixth Elder said to Su Luo.

  Don't listen to it, although this sentence is often used in questioning, but here, when the Six Elders say it, it really is only literal.

  The Sixth Elders hate not to do much for Su Luo, so that she owes him a lot of favor, so that she can exchange the knowledge of refining medicine he wants.

  Ling Xuanran did not hear these words. He said to the Sixth Elder on the spot: "Your old man walked out of the upper reaches of the mountain? Auntie must be very happy to see it..."

  Before Ling Xuanran could say anything, he was caught by the six elders. The elder waved and interrupted: "Shut up! You are not qualified to speak!"

  Ling Xuanran: "..."

  Su Luo smiled and looked at the sixth elder: "I can do whatever I want? Not that he is the third elder. Your favorite nephew?" The