At this moment, almost everyone came out.

  "   Here is coming! The girl who stole the pill is here!"

  "Such a beautiful girl, I didn't expect it to be a thief!"

"More than a thief? Is this a thief? That's a super marrow pill!"

  Su As soon as Luo arrived, those people began to blame Su Luo on his head one after another.

  The fifth elder was sitting comfortably on the Grand Master's chair, holding the fragrant tea with one hand, and was drinking one mouthful at a time. His posture was leisurely and comfortable, looking as if he was lazy.

  As soon as Su Luo arrived, he was immediately surrounded by everyone.

  The Fifth Elder's originally relaxed smile was slightly stunned after seeing the Eighth Elder.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 2322 Show off your wealth 6

  "Old eight, are you here too?" The attitude of the fifth elder is neither lukewarm nor lukewarm.

  He has always been in charge of pill towers, specializing in refining medicine, and the rest of the elders have to come to him if they want to use pill, so he is used to arranging things on weekdays.

  The eighth elder calmly found a place to sit beside the fifth elder, with a stern face: "Come and see the excitement."

  "Old eight, you are not watching the excitement, but helping the thief, right?" Fifth elder While suspicious, while tentatively.

  "If the old fifth is fair, then the younger brother is really just watching the fun, not helping each other." The eighth elder curled his lips.

  The implication is that if the five elders are unfair, don't blame him for meddling.

  The five elders became angry for a while.

  Originally, he wanted to convict Su Luo directly, but now that the Eight Elders are in charge, he can't be so arbitrary.

  The Fifth Elder glanced at Su Luo and said faintly: "Girl, can you confess your guilt?"

  Su

  Luo stood proudly and confidently: "Don't admit it!" The Fifth Elder sneered: "There are all human evidence certifications. "

  Personal evidence?" Su Luo suddenly laughed and laughed.

  She didn't do anything, but there was still evidence? This is really a big surprise in the world.

  "Where is that person's evidence? I'm very curious, so good. Who is such a wicked person who framed me for stealing?" Su Luo sneered coldly.

  Soon after Su Luo said this, the so-called certification came up.

  The first witness to come up was a burly man with bruises on his forehead.

  In fact, this person Su Luo had dealt with him indirectly, he was the one who controlled the ground fire in the small black room before.

  The burly man came up, and when he saw Su Luo, he scolded angrily: "Smelly girl, it's you! I saw you stole Li Yaoshi's prescription. I saw it at the time, so you beat me like this! "

  Su off:" ...... "

  Su fall silently as the burly Han indignation cried the actor made a point of praise.