"You've to explain me later." He whispered when he pulled away, with his eyes suddenly staring into her, she instantly nodded with big eyes as he stood straight. He let go of her veil, making it fall back.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Jungkook got down from the limo as Eunji followed him. He helped her to get down because of her heavy dress. "Welcome." He said. 

"Wow." She gaped at the beautiful and big mansion in front of her.

"Follow me." He said, she walked behind him as they entered the mansion and then to a luxurious living room. "Sit." He gestured at the sofa, she sat on it while he walked to another sofa across it and sat there. "Now, explain." He crossed his arms while leaning his back on the couch.

"Well, uh.." She looked down at her lap.

"You know, you can remove that cloth. No one is here right now." He said, she nodded and removed the veil from her head. "Where is Hana?"

"She ran away." She instantly said and was shocked when he just sighed, like it didn't faze him.

"You look quite young." He frowned when he scanned her face.

"Well, duh. Because I'm 18." She slightly rolled her eyes, he choked on his saliva.

"WHAT!?!?" He shouted with big eyes, shocked because of how young she was while she nodded. "You know I'm 27??" She again nodded. "Then why you agreed???"

"Because of my aunt. That runaway bride's mom." She started. "I don't want her to go through humiliation. Your image might also be destroyed, which made me scared that you will kill their family."

"Oh god!" He sighed, frustrated with closed eyes. "Why everyone thinks that mafias are like this?" He rubbed his temples. "I'm not the one who roams around while killing everyone in my way."

She nodded with an 'o' face. "Well, that's it."

"That's it?" He opened his eyes and looked at her, she also looked at him. "Are you sure there isn't any other reason?" He squinted his eyes.

"N-No." She shook her head while looking away and started to admire the room. He blinked as he stared at her face.

'She is so young and innocent to bring into stuff like marriages', he thought as turned his head and shouted. "JANE!!" Eunji flinched at his sudden yell and looked at him. She saw a girl around his age walked into the room, more like ran, and quickly did a 90-degree bow to him.

"Yes, master." She panted. "Why you shouted my name??" Eunji noticed that she was wearing normal clothes with a black apron above them.

"Take her to a guest room." Jungkook motioned his head to Eunji, Jane looked at her. "And help her to remove her make-up and dress." He stood up. "Her stuff will come tomorrow, so I will give her my clothes. Yuri will bring them to you." With that, he walked away.

"Hello Mrs. Jeon, I'm Jane." She bowed. "I work here as a maid."

Eunji looked at her with wide eyes and stood up. "Please don't bow to me. I'm only 18." 

"E-Eighteen?" Jane stuttered with confusion, Eunji nodded. She blinked before speaking. "Anyways, we will talk about it later. I know you're tired especially because of this heavy dress."

"Yes, please," Eunji said, Jane walked behind her and picked up the part of the dress, that was on the ground.

"I will tell you the directions." Eunji nodded as they started to walk. "This is Mr. Jeon's room, if you want to find him, he will be there." Jane pointed at a door, Eunji nodded. "And this is yours." Eunji opened the door that Jane pointed to and gasped with a bright smile.

"This is beautiful," Eunji said as they walked. Another girl suddenly came on the door.

"Hello, I'm Yuri and I came here with some clothes." Yuri showed the clothes in her hands. 

"Thank god you're here. Help me with the dress." Jane said, Yuri, nodded as she walked in.  

They helped her with her dress and made her wear a bathrobe and after around 1 hour, they finally removed all the make-up. Eunji walked into the bathroom with the clothes. She unfolded the clothes and saw that it was a t-shirt with some shorts. 

She wore them and snorted when the shorts ended up below her knees and the t-shirt below her hip. She opened the bathroom door and walked inside the room. 

"Pfft-" Yuri snorted, Jane hit her back. "Sorry." She cleared her throat.

"It's okay. I know I look funny." Eunji laughed.

"Well, we will be going now. Good night." Jane bowed, Yuri did the same as they walked out. Eunji walked to the bed and jumped on the comfy mattress. 

"Ahh!" She moaned feeling the soft fabric of the bedsheet. "I'm going to have the best sleep of my life!"

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

She finally entered his house-