22

"Harry? Why are you here? I told you to rest?" Louis says, rushing to me before I'd even closed the door to the sweet shop.

I close it and fall into his open arms.

"What is it? Something's wrong. Talk to me."

"I'm so tired Lou." I sob onto his shirt.

He rubs my back gently.

"Is it that bad? I thought they'd stop it now."

I shake my head.

"I'm not having this." He pulls me from his chest and looks me straight in my eyes. "Move in with me?"

"What?"

"Move in with me. Please?"

"I...I can't."

"Why not? I have the space. Niall won't be alone. We're good together. Please Harry?"

"I...can I talk to Niall first?"

"Of course. You should go home."

"I don't want to. I want to be here with you."

He smiles. I love his smile. "Ok. But you don't do anything. Rest."

I nod. "Thank you."

He goes and makes us both a hot drink and we sit talking waiting for customers.

I'm glad it's a quiet day, it gives us more time to talk. I love hearing him rant on about nothing in particular.

"Louis?"

"Yes love?"

Love.

"Can I have a lolly pop?"

He bursts out laughing. "Oh Harry, I thought you were gonna ask something important."

"It is important. I haven't had one for ages."

"God...you are so bloody adorable." He leans forward and kisses my lips.

I blush. "Is that a yes?"

He gets up and comes back with two of our rocket shaped lollies.

He unwraps one and hands it to me, then opens his own.

I lick up the lolly and swirl my tongue around the top, looking at Louis suggestively.

He watches me with his mouth open, his own lolly pop untouched.

I suck, it sliding in and out of my mouth.

I look down at his lap and I can see he's uncomfortable.

I carry on with what I'm doing and his hand goes down to his crotch, he adjusts himself and I know I'm getting him hard.

"Harry." He whimpers.

Suddenly he jumps up, runs to the door locking it, runs back to me, grabs the lolly pop from my hand, throwing it across the room, I hear it smash.

He jumps on top of me, being careful of my sore arm.

"You can't do that to me Harry." He whispers in my ear, before kissing my neck.

His kisses go all over my neck and I'm feeling myself getting hard too.

"Lou, can I give you a blow job?" I ask, nervously.

He pulls my t shirt over my head. "I rather you just wait " He replies, reaching for the button on my jeans.

I'm naked in no time and it takes little time for me to undress Louis.

We're both rock hard.

He pushes me down on the floor out the back, and continues assaulting me with his mouth and tongue. I think I've died and gone to heaven.

"I want...I need to fuck you." He says.

That would be lovely.

I smile and he kisses me more.

I'm so fucking horny right now. I don't think I've ever been as hard as this.

Louis trails sweet hot kisses down my body, before reaching the place I want him. My aching cock.

He mimics my actions with the lolly pop and I can't contain the obscene noises that escape me.

"Lou...I...I wanna..." I can't talk properly. But I guess he understands that I'm so close, so unbearably close. He stops and comes back up my body, our tongues finding each other again, and I can taste myself.

He doesn't even prep me. I just want him. He spits on his cock, rubs himself a couple times and thrusts inside me.

Fuck!

We're both so desperate for each other and are both cumming hard within seconds of each other.

The falls on top of me, both panting and moaning, exhausted and elated.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" He asks, as he peppers my lips with more kisses.

"No. No. It was. Fantastic." I'm so tired.

He slowly removes himself. I always hate that part, where we don't connect anymore. I love having him inside of me.

He lays beside me. "You'd tell me if I ever hurt you?"

"Yes. I would."

"Did we really just do that?" He laughs.

I laugh too. I've never done anything so spontaneous before.

"We better get cleaned up." He stands up, helping me up too. We get to the bathroom and we wash as best we can.

"Right. Now I need to open the shop again. You, you are to sit down and do nothing. Ok?"

I nod. "Ok boss."

He grins, kisses me once more and opens the shop.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

I manage to call Niall in the afternoon. He tells me it's ok if I want to move out and he's really sorry if they forced me out. I told him not to worry. That we'd still be friends and I still loved him. Because I do.

So after work, Louis comes to mine and helps me pack up my stuff, which isn't much.

"I love you H." Niall says as I put the last box in Louis' car.

I smile and hug him.

"I love you too. Don't be a stranger."

"Never. You can't get rid of me that easily. I'm sorry about everything."

"Hey don't worry about it. It's worked out well for both of us. You living with Zayn, me with Louis. It's perfect. Just don't mess it up ok? Zayn is a great guy." I'm almost crying.

"I won't. And you promise you'll look after him for me?" He replies, looking at Louis.

"Forever." Louis says and takes my hand.

"Well. See you soon then?"

We all hug once more before we drive to Louis'.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

We've unpacked all my stuff. Now we're sitting cuddled up together on the sofa.

"I'm happy." I say. Louis looks at me.

"So am I."

"And...I love you so much."

"I love you more."

I don't think that's possible, but he can try.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

Hi...I know I said I wouldn't update for a while but I had to cos I'm liking writing this story. Hope it was ok.

Thoughts on the chapter?

Hope you're all OK? All the love. L. Xx

💕💕💕