"The orphanage, I use to visit there when I was younger. I recently convinced Ruv here to come with me," she nudged the Russian, "now we plan to go there once a month together!"

Whitty looked at her while weighing the pros and cons. Pros, he gets to be with Ruv and he wouldn't be alone. Cons, he scares children, he's a wanted man, he's scared of children, he could blow up, he could k- "I'll go." Whitty wanted to die.

"Really," the nun lighted up and Whitty couldn't bring himself to say no, so he sighed and nodded. The nun clapped her hands, "great, get ready, and then we could head out!"

Whitty blinked, "now?"

"Yes now!"

With that Sarvente skipped off, humming happily to herself. Leaving Whitty to his thoughts, what if he messed up, what if he kills the damn kids? Proceeding to stuff the food in his mouth, he somehow managed to choke on the fork he swallowed.

Ruv speed walked over and patted his back, "how can someone fuck up so badly?"

Whitty stopped coughing and whined, "I don't know! I'm just nervous, okay," he went to shove Ruv, but only managed to hit his hand on the bottom edge of the cabinets, hard. "Shit! Bloody hell!" He proceeded to chant out every curse word but 'fuck'.

It took a while for Whitty to calm down. They had already cleaned the dishes when Ruv huffed out, "so who going to tell Sarv bout' the missing fork?"

Whitty grimaced, "what happens in the kitchen, stays in the kitchen." Ruv only shrugged at that.

Ruv stood up, "should get ready to head out." He says, leaving the kitchen with Whitty following him.

They split ways when they get in front of Whitty's room. Whitty opens the door and immediately spots clothes on his bed. He walked to it and examined it, there was a white tank top, a black hoodie with white words spelled 'The Bomb', Black checkered sweatpants, gray boxers, and a pair of white socks. Beside his bed was a pair of checkered Converse high tops. The outfit was something he would wear so he put it on with no complaints.

He walked to the entrance of the Church, "like the new fit." Ruv winked smoothly with no emotion in his voice or eyes, so Whitty couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not. Either way, he turned to hide his bright blush and stuttered out a quiet 'thanks'.

Ruv was wearing a black long-sleeve sweater, black ripped jeans, and his signature boots and gloves. His messy purplish tint hair was pulled back in a small ponytail. Before Whitty could try to compliment him back, Sarvente appears. She wore a pink strawberry short sleeve shirt and light blue jeans. She had pink sandals on and a pink bow that matched her shirt in her long black hair.

"Lookin' good Whits," Sarvente flirted playfully.

Whitty blushes lightly at the tone and nickname, "same goes for you." He tried to mock the same tone but ended up nervous and mocked an electric guitar instead.

Whitty flinched in surprise at his own voice crack, while the other two stayed unfazed. The nun found it funny and burst out laughing while the Russian tried to grin but it came out as a cringe instead. Whitty only huffed at the two, blushing brighter in embarrassment.

"Okay, okay," Sarv said, stifling giggles as she calmed down. "We should go now." She walks out of the Church, the others following.

(Time skip because its 3:53 AM when I first wrote this)

The trio got to the orphanage, Whitty's nervousness was building up, but he tried to keep calm as he fiddled with his hoodie strings. The trio was led to a room full of children by a woman dressed similarly in a nun's attire.