I continued on into the cave wondering if i was going to need my bow because they where getting in the way from the ceiling of the cave being so low. I called out as i crawled my way through," is any one there?" There was no answer and i came to a clearing in the cave the hollow was big enough for me to stand up and i notice that clearing had statues all the way around it and on one wall there were some ancient markings that seem unreadable.There was another door and it was bigger than the entrance for sure. I slowly walked my way into the huge hollow it led and there was a huge village made of stone with claw marks all over the ground and walls. It had a reched smell of linger all around the cave like it was once a den for one.

           I turned to leave as silver was calling for me. When i got back out to the entrance of the cave in the cliff i remembered that i needed to climb back up. I looked for a foot hold as i started to climb out. As i found a small foot hold i slipped and i was hanging from the cliff of the cave entrance i tried to regain my foothold but i couldn't find any. I felt in my mind that i was going to fall into the cliff rocks at the bottom with the strong waves hitting against the rock i could imagine my body getting thrown against the rocks of the cliff by the clue waves. the treacherous drop would kill me right off and i had no one to help me. I reached for a hand hold above me although i knew i was going to fall to my death. I was staring death in the eyes waiting for it to take me yet it never took hold of my limp body.

            Somthing grabbed my hand and pulled me away from death with a strong grip. As i came back to the cliff i was looking down at the water sitting on the cliff with my sister daisy nealing down next to me looking out at the mysterious waters that had showed up with no warning. I turned to her and whispered,"There is a mysterious cave that calls to me." She turned to look at me with a questioning look , but said nothing.Silver came rushing from behind me and jumped onto my back excited and over joyed. I started to get up when Blane also came rushing up from behind me and started to ask my sister what happened. I continued to look out at the water and all i could hear was the smashing of the waves against the rocks.

             Blane had come to tell Daisy to come home,  but instead had come to help me and her get back home. When we got into town every elf had already heard that i had killed a linger and had almost died and Daisy had saved my life. They were all out of there houses and in the center of town worried that i had gotten badly injured. My father was the first person to come rushing up and start asking questions. Although all i could here was the waves and i could see death staring at me and turning away as i was pulled back to reality just like what happened at the cliff. When i started to hear all the people start to talk i knelt down to catch my breath. Everyone started to ask Daisy all the questions as i sat and rested at the edge of the crowd.

             A few moments later coral came up to me and sat next to me and asked if i was alright. I was thinking of what would have happened if i had died if people would care this much or if they would continue on with there lives like nothing happened. I had not known what people thought of me as a person whether they thought i got all my skills from my sister or if they never noticed how good i was at hunting. All i knew is what they told me, but i would sometimes wish that they would tell me more. I was planning on finding out where the tunnel under the roots went tomorrow. Yet i had to get by my sister because i knew she would try to stop me or distract me.

           The next day i had gotten up early and no birds were singing and i was sitting on the boulder outside the entrance to our house looking at the ground. I could here the ocean waves crashing i could not get that one moment out of my head i could see death and it wouldn't let go of me. Even after i was saved it was coming for me. I stood up still staring down at the ground thinking of what would have happened and listening to that sound. My sister had come out to see were i had gone and i noticed i was still staring at the same place. I whispered to myself," I'm going hunting" and i started to walk off. My sister turned me around and looked straight at my eyes and asked," are you alright?" I turned back around and kept on walking.