Chapter 15: Final Fight Part 2

"NO!! We don't want your nasty dessert!" Honcho yelled while pointing right at the poor pop star. The two stood up and started glaring at one another directly in the eye. It was like red and orange sparks were flying as the two collided. 

"Enough you too!! We have more important things to worry about! Like what kind of dessert you have Zac!" Valt noted! Laughing a bit, the pop star pulled out a whole tray of several kinds of treats from various cakes to expensive candies. Eh! Why not? Reaching out my arm, I picked a random treat that was the closest to me. 

The thing was coated in chocolate and drizzled with some red substance. Bitting into the dessert, the sweet completely melted and what was left in my mouth was strawberry-flavored syrup! What kind of chocolate is this!? I guess it wasn't that bad, just a crazy surprise! I took another one and we all just ended up relaxing in the body of the jet, thousands of feet in the air. 

No, I'm not getting lazy or comfortable. I just need to relax for a bit and clear my mind. All of this shaking in my legs continued and I was just shoving pieces of chocolate after pieces. 

"Hey! Calm down, you okay there?" Someone grabbed my arm as I let out a piercing scream. In a second I realized the scene I was making and covered my mouth quickly.

"Ah! I'm sorry..." I muttered. It was only Sangi that tried to grab my attention by grabbing my arm. I was panicking and just kept eating piece after piece. The kid sat down next to me and gently patted my shoulder.

"Hey, are you okay?" He softly asked. Shaking my head from side to side, I gave him a simple answer.

"No. I don't know why, but I keep panicking! I just want to relax and stay calm for once! I have to stay calm! Otherwise, I'm not going to be able to pull myself to beat Gator and save my brother!" I shut my eyes and gripped onto the armrests of my chair. Breathing in and out, I kept telling myself to relax and to release all of this negative tension that's pulling me back. 

"I know that feeling." My eyelids then opened up wide and I looked right at him with confusion. I'm not gonna lie, Sangi and I would pull off the same vibe or first impression. An edgy and down to death kind of person. We're probably the type of people who you wouldn't approach in a dark alley. It's a kind of a bit dark outfits that we wear and are comfortable with. Just like everyone else, I wouldn't think that Sangi would ever be afraid. 

"How?" That was the one word that came out of my mouth. He smiled a bit before speaking once more.

"Hehe! I'm surprised you haven't noticed until now! It was always through my actions. The way I wouldn't let my family free, the way I was hesitant to help out, and I even attacked an innocent person. It's all because I'm afraid of the Gator too. But, we can't be afraid Daigo." He placed his hand on my should and I stared into his cold and freaky eyes. "No more. I saw the way you panicked and I don't want you to make the same mistake I did. No more hesitation and letting this evil menace get to us. There's nothing that I want more in life than to get rid of this bug. I want to stand by someone I can depend on. Can I depend on you Daigo?"

Shutting my eyes for a moment, I took a deep breath and enjoyed that one moment of darkness. 

"Yes. Yes, you can, Sangi." The kid smiled and patted my back, but I didn't smile back. Instead, my heart dropped as he stood up. Something was wrong. Casually, he tore off his hood and exposed his face. What's the meaning of this? 

He had a very creepy smile on his face and his eyes changed into a deep blood red. I screamed when his skin started to melt off and dark green scales beneath the fake masses of skin. 

I've been tricked!! Played for a fool!

"That's not me!!" I could hear the real Sangi screaming as he burst out of a closet while wiggling out of some rope. Of course, the monster I need to defeat is now right in front of me. It's standing tall and all-mighty with a gross smirk on its face. He stares down at me but I don't look away. I glare right back into his horrible beady eyes. Whipping out my bey, I point it right at him.