ILLICIT - 2

ILLICIT MAKEOUT - PART 2

******MATURE CONTENT*****

"And who is stopping you

"And who is stopping you..do what you want..i don't think..a young boy like you..should hold back his desires.."said Nandini

Manik just smiled his killer smile at her..and pulled her towards him..in his lap  holding her through her waist with one hand and said"Aah..a open offer..not that I don't like it"

Nandini trailed her index finger from his forehead down to jaw line and down to his chest..while Manik's hand moved from her legs to her lower back..

Manik moved his fingers from her back to her waist and then belly button in a seductive manner..while he rubbed his other hand on her waist

Nandini sat comfortably on his lap.. playing with his tie and shirt buttons of uniform..

Manik leaned on her neck.. nuzzling over there..while his hand played with her waist and belly button..

Manik started leaving small kisses over her neck and moving upwards to her jaw line and then her whole face..while Nandini enjoyed it, occasionally moaning on hard kisses..

Manik kisses started moving towards Nandini's lips while his hand moving and rubbing on her side curves

Manik looked at her.. their lips inch apart and whispered over her lips"Perfect curves..I have ever played with"before claiming her lips in his for a mad passionate kiss..

They both kissed as there would be no tomorrow with Nandini one hand in his hair..while the other trying to open his loose tie..and Manik's hand behind her back.. working on her bra clasp..

They broke the kiss panting hard
"With everything you are an fucking amazing kisser too"said Nandini catching her breath."You taste heavens"said manik before kissing her again more harshly.. their tongue fighting for dominance..

Nandini once got rid of his tie.. opened his button of the shirt..and moved her hand all over his front still kissing him passionately..while manik got rid of her bra