You've got your head buried in the drawer digging out a whisk and Jungkook comes up behind you wrapping his arms around your waist, head leaning on your shoulder; "so we have pancake stuff?"

"Mmm, yep, lucky for you..."

He lets you go and leans on the counter behind him watching you crack some eggs into the bowl with some flour; "I've just seen on Twitter that people found out we were on a small break..." he says quietly, you blink and take a deep breath before turning around to look at him.

"Is that what you were staring at on your phone? I..."

"How do they do that? How do they know everything? I just wanted to... you know, have a glance at social media see if anything was like... being leaked about where we'd gone or..." his brow furrows and he stares at you.

You put the whisk down and shift across the kitchen until you're in front of him, wrapping your arms around him and leaning in to hug him, your head coming to rest on his chest; "you can tell me you know... if, I dunno, if you worry, I know it must be horrible, being followed... watched all the time, I..." you move your head and glance up at him, "... don't hide it from me, please?"

He lifts a hand softly pulling your head back to his chest before stroking your hair; "thank you... I, I've never really bothered before I just... I don't want anyone to find you, to... know about you, not like, I know they have an idea of who our assistants are because of when we go through airports and things but... I don't want you exposed to everyone" he presses a kiss to the top of your head and again your heart flutters like crazy! This man sends your cells buzzing at every turn.

"Don't worry about me Kook... I just want you to know you can talk to me, I'm the assistant, I was always here to talk to, right?" You whisper into his chest running a hand up and down his back.

"Promise... now, can I help you make pancakes?" He says quietly.

You move from his hold, the whole atmosphere switched that quick and you were now both stood pouring the first bit of the batter into a small frying pan watching as the bubbles came to the surface; while they cooked he moved a bowl over to the sink but got the mix on his finger, he moved quick running the pancake mix covered finger down your nose and giggling like a teenager.

"Jungkook!" You squeal.

"Oh my real name, I'm sorry I'm sorry..." he laughs as he scoots away from you and around the counter island in the kitchen but you're quick to chase him with some mix on your own finger, bumping into him hard as he stops dead before the sofa, as he turns slowly to look at you with devil like playful eyes you smear the mix on his cheek; you move to go back to the kitchen but he grabs you turning you around again quickly, kissing you hard, some of the batter mix on your nose rubbing off on his own face, "didn't think you'd get away that quick did you?" He smiles.

"Stop it! They'll be burning..." you giggle shoving him away and returning to the cooker top where in fact the pancakes in the frying pan were now burnt and destined for the bin!

Jungkook comes up behind you once again and glares over your shoulder, "good job we have lots of batter mix"

Eventually you both finish the pancakes and have devoured them, along with some fresh fruit and maple syrup and all things that Jungkook would never be able to have before a dance session or gym day; "so... how do you feel about wearing a hoodie again?" You ask, cautiously staring at Jungkook across from you.

"Huh?" He looks confused.

"I was thinking what we could do, and I erh... I thought seeing as we can't literally just wander around in the day, we could go for a drive? Could I dunno, just drive around for a bit, see the sights?"

"Yeah! I like that... I love when you're driving, you look so cool..." he stretches out his hand and grabs yours, "... the hoodie?"

"In case we need to, you know..." you just leave the sentence floating mid air.

"No I don't know..." he smirks.

"You do!"

"Say it Y/N!" He smiles playfully again.

"Oh I hate you..." you tug your hand trying to get it free from Jungkook's.

"No you don't hate me!"

"You won't be getting any kisses now that's it!" You smile shyly and he lets your hand go watching as you stand up taking the plates to the sink.

"Okay fine... if that's what you want" he says standing from the table, "... but erh... shall we shower before we leave now we're covered in pancake mix?"

You glare at him; "yeah, but no funny business or I'm not even going for a drive" you say sternly hoping to make him want more; you don't want to be a tease but seeing as you're literally alone you might as well make the most of it and you are determined to send him crazy with tension today if you could.

"Fine, I'm good with that!"

You both end up in the shower together; washing individually though, Jungkook promising to keep his deal and not mess around. Although you lost count of how many times you found him staring at you and even though you should've found it slightly embarrassing, the way he looked at you just gave you more confidence. He looked at you like you were magnificent, godly; "you're staring!" You whisper breaking his trance on you, although you'd taken sneak peeks at him too.

"You never said I couldn't look" he smiles and you just giggle.

The shower finished and you're finally dressed; Jungkook looks amazing in his black jeans and black hoodie, his hair all drying naturally so there's curls flicking everywhere. Now it was your turn to stare! The tension between you just kept on building; before you stepped out the door to the parking garage he slipped a hand on your lower back and then let it trail over your ass, "let's go for a drive" he whispers, his voice sending shivers up and down your spine.