five🔞

(a/n: this is a half assed chapter lmao)

"minho, please!" jisung screamed as he was still tied up an hour later, unable to move in any way possible. the only thing minho had done for the past hour was edging and at this point he was on the verge of mass tears. "let me cum!"

"not until i say so." minho pulled out the vibrator and waited for a minute or so before stuffing it back in his ass.

he'd done this at least 7 times to jisung. at this point it wasn't even pleasure anymore, only pain.

minho begins to smack the boys, already black, blue and red, bruised and bloody ass.  "i can't take it anymore! m-min please!"

although minho could not see the boys face he knew that he was crying and his lips were probably bloody as well. "fine, i think it's been long enough for you to learn your lesson. so go ahead. make a mess out of yourself."

jisung immediately shuttered while cumming all over the bed beneath him. he cried as he hadn't came so much in years. minho the extracted the vibrator from inside the boy and discarded it onto the floor aside the bed. he then quickly untied the boys wrists and ankles which resulted him curling up into a ball from being stretched out across the bed for so long.

minho then grabbed the boy and flipped him over to see his face, just like predicted, his chin was bloody once more. he leaned down to kiss jisung who was out of breath.

the younger used all the strength he had left to kiss back and put his works in, but he didn't imagine minho would push himself inside, right after he just came after over an hour of edging.

he gasped into the kiss and began to cry harder from pleasure? pain? he wasn't sure. "g-get out" he cried.

minho continued to fuck into as the youngers whined and cries. they were normal when it came to their sex. so he didn't think much of it.

but jisung really couldn't take it. he'd had rough sex before with minho, but nothing compared to this. maybe it was from being non sexually active, or maybe it was genuinely more rough than usual. "no no no n-no min g-et off!"

this is exactly what happened just hours before, as soon as minho started actually having sex with him, he pushed him off. but that time it was just instinct and jisung didn't really mean it.

but this time it wasn't. jisung was physically in so much pain that it wasn't pleasurable. of course he loved sex with minho and it was really good at first, so he felt bad for actually wanting to stop.

his body was limp and he couldn't move anything. he was loosing his voice from crying and yelling and with the last of his voice, just as minho began to speed up he used his safe word.

"r-red" he said weakly, hoping minho would hear. he'd never used it before and it honestly made him feel weak for resorting to that option.

minho immediately came to a stop, pulled out and got off of him. he felt an extreme sense of guilt for actually afflicting pain upon jisung.

the older sat down beside his husband and picked him up, setting him on his lap. "are you alright baby" minho said immediately worrying when he saw jisung was having trouble breathing.

jisung simply held on to minho as tight as his weak body could and shook his head no.

"okay baby, deep breath. in.....and out. good, just like that." jisung followed the instructions he was given. "i'm so sorry, i'm really sorry baby." he apologized and kissed the top of jisungs head.

"don't apologize. the whole point of a safe word is to let you know to stop, you did nothing wrong." yes, it was still hard for him to breathe, but he needed to let minho that it's not his fault or anything of that sort.