She knows about his quirk from the last time. Just his presence alone was creeping her out. One wrong move of hers could decay her own flesh.

"Stay away!" She yelled with a tough expression. But that didn't stop him from moving.

Ordering someone? That's laughable.

She started to pant from her pent up anxiety. There was something else she was holding onto.

That little belief that Dabi was actually right about her.

"GET BACK FACING THE WALL, NOW!" She shrieked as she was moving her leg in case she does have to kick him.

Shigaraki turned. He looked unbalanced for a second before quickly regaining his balance. He started to walk towards the wall and then stopped. The entire time, he was eerily silent.

Dabi looked pleased. "Nice. It's kinda funny to see him listening to orders for once."

Toga started to clap. "Now make him bleed next!!" But everyone ignored her weird exclamation.

Satoko stood in shock. She was putting pieces together of the others times this had happened. "That...."

In a hesitated state, she crept towards Shigaraki to see if it's actually legit.

She waved her hand near him. He didn't move. He seriously acted like she wasn't there.

Inevitably, he would have struck her. It was like he was a zombie.

She moved quickly away, and stood next to Dabi. She had a hard time processing it all.

"I...did that?" She asked, pointing towards Shigaraki in disbelief while looking at Dabi. For a split moment, there was an actual smile on her face. Was she actually feeling a positive emotion from this?

Dabi had never seen her smile like that before. He kept his smile as well. "You should've listened to me. It was obvious from the start. Now see how long you can keep that up."

Dabi, the notorious villain, was watching over her training almost like a mentor. In a strange way...he almost felt proud.

She realized she was grinning and stopped. Trying to mask it as if it were a bad thing. Putting two and two together, she realized the time Shigaraki backed off.

The other time when Dabi left her too.

The fact that Shigaraki was still standing there, she doesn't know how long her quirk effect lasts for.

"Umm... How long did he stay zoned out like that last time?" She pondered. Usually, she isn't one to ask questions like this. But this is so foreign to her, she can't grasp it. "How do I keep it up? I don't know how this works."

It was like she can't tell whether she was concentrating or not.

Toga was about to say something, but Dabi spoke over her. Getting advice from Toga would be getting nowhere.

"He snapped out of it when you left," Dabi explained. "It's probably the same case now. When you leave or the task is complete, he comes back to his senses."

"Huh..." Satoko pondered for a bit. She felt a little bad keeping him that way. "I wonder if I could just-"

She doesn't feel like ordering someone would snap them out of it. Perhaps, concentration would do it.

She focused on him, putting her feeling into that the task was complete. It took a bit, but it got Shigaraki to return to his senses.

Shigaraki turned around quickly. He growled loudly. "Again?! You brat-"