45| Flustered

Depuis le début

"On that point, we carefully selected this separate-type suit. The frills do a fine job of covering the absence of any bust!" The twins sain in sync. And that was it. I rose from my seat, walking behind them as I placed my hand on each of their shoulders. They both flinched and slowly turned to face me as I gave both of them the warning and scary closed eyed smile, radiating a deadly aura. The twins stopped emediately with a nervous smile, seeming to regret what they had just said.

"How dare you guys heap sexual harassment on my little girl! That's enough of that!" Tamaki yelled to the twins with a bat, swinging it at the two like he made a home run out of them. I slowly shifted to walk towards Tamaki and then put a hand on one of he's shoulder, giving my warning smile to him as well, making him flinch like the twins did.

"Don't say 'my little girl'," I stated voice dark for emphasize on my warning, then paused before continuing, "But I agree with you." I said as I patted his shoulder, before going to Haruhi to escape his dramatic cries.

I could see the twins hiding at the table where that Haruhi and I was using earlier, trying to hide from Tamaki and I, because of our scary look.

"Then, we aren't going to the beach?" The twins asked with a pout.

Tamaki looked at them, before putting the bat on his shoulder.

"Whoever said we weren't going?" Tamaki asked.

"Oh, then you do want to go!" The twins said in sync once more as their lips turned into teasing grins.

"Can Usa-chan come, too?" Honey-senpai asked with an excited glint in his eyes.

"I have no objections," Kyoya commented, seeing him give me smirk when he stopped from writting on his black notebook, my face heating up at the remembrance of the water park incident once more, making me look away feeling my face getting flustered.

"Huh? We're really going?" Haruhi asked with a confused and slightly shocked look.

Her question made Tamaki turn to her with a big grin.

"Come on, let's go to the beach!" He announced.

"Hey, Hey don't Haruhi and I get a say in this?" I asked, irritated that they're trying to make a decision without our consent.

"We'll cover for everything," Kyoya stated shortly after, making me stop and turn to him once again. I glared at him with twitching eyes. The other hosts' didn't seem to be bothered by what Kyoya said at all.

"What if we say we still don't want to go?" I asked, still glaring at the Kyoya.

"But don't you want to have a day off as well, Mr. Fujioka?" He asked as he continued to smirk annoyingly while adjusting his glasses. I wanted to agrue against him, but remembered how Haruhi might need a break from studying, making me shut my mouth as I glare at him.

"Have I mentioned that I hate all of you?" I said, glaring daggers at the hosts' but mostly Kyoya. The hosts' didn't seem to be bothered at what I had just said and just cheered to themselves, knowing that Haruhi and I are going because of some smartass.

~Time Skip to Okinawa~

We just arrived at the place. I looked around as I put my hands above my eyes shielding them from the bright sunlight. Man.. it's blazing hot! I thought whining a little from the heat, Haruhi who was wearing casual clothes with a cap to shield half of her face with it, patted me comfortingly. Giving me the cold water we brought. I gulped it down and put it in my backpack. I looked to my sides to see both the twins with disappointed looks while Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai was behind us, as we all either drag or carried our lauggage down the path where Kyoya was leading with Tamaki at his side.