THE CONTRACT

There are several papers inside the envelope. I fish them out, my heart still pounding, and I sit back on my bed and begin to read.

CONTRACT

MR. Park Jimin ("The Dominant")

Miss Roseanne ("The Submissive")

THE PARTIES AGREE AS FOLLOWS

1 The following are the terms of a binding contract between the Dominant and the Submissive.

FUNDAMENTAL TERMS

The following are the terms of binding contract between the Dominant and the Submissive.

The fundamental purpose of this contract is to allow the submissive to explore her sensualitly and her limits safetly.

The dominant and submissive agree and acknowledge that all the occurs under the terms of this contract will be consensual,confidential and the subject to the agreeed liimits and safety procedures set out in this contract.

The submissive will agree to any sexual activity demmed fit and pleasurable by the dominant and excepting those activities outlined in hard limits.

The submissive agrees to procure oral contraception from a physician of the dominants choosing.

The submissive will not enter into sexual relations with anyone other than the dominant.

The submissive will eat regularly to maintain her health and well being from a prescribed lists of foods.

The submissive will not drink into excess,smoke or take recreational drugs.

The submissive shall always conduct herself in a respectfully manner to the dominant, and she will only address him as "Sir","Daddy" or such other title as the dominant may direct.

The submissive may not touch the dominant without his express permission to do so.

The safeword "Yellow" will be used to bring the attention of the dominant that the submissive is close to her limit.

When the safeword "Red" is spoken,the dominant's action will cease completely and immediately.

CONCLUSION

We the undersigned have read and understood fully the provisions of this contract.

We freely accept the terms of this contract and have acknowledged this by our signa-tures below.
**

My head is buzzing. How can I possibly agree to all this? And apparently it's for my benefit, to explore my sensuality, my limits - safely - oh please! I scoff angrily. Serve and obey in all things. All Things!

I shake my head in disbelief.

Every weekend That's too much. I'll never see Lisa or whatever friends I may make at my new job - provided I get one. Perhaps I should have one weekend a month to myself. Perhaps when I have my period, that sounds... practical.

He's my master! To be dealt with as he pleases! Holy shit.

I shudder at the thought of being flogged or whipped. Spanking probably wouldn't be so bad, humiliating though. And tied upWell he did tie my hands together. That was...well it was hot, really hot, so perhaps that won't be so bad.

I can't look him in the eye. How weird is that The only way I ever have any chance to see what he's thinking. Actually, whom am I kidding, I never know what he's thinking, but I like looking into his eyes. He has beautiful eyes - captivating, intelligent, deep and dark, dark with dominant secrets. I recall his burning smoky gaze and press my thighs together, squirming.

And I can't touch him. Well, no surprise there. And these silly rules... No, no I can't do this. I put my head in my hands. This is no way to have a relationship. I need some sleep. I'm shattered. All the physical shenanigans I've been engaged in over the last twenty-four hours have been, frankly, exhausting. And mentally... oh man, this is so much to take on board. As Joe would say, a real mind-fuck. Perhaps in the morning, this might not read like a bad joke.

****
Lisa wake me up the next morning.

After doing my morning routine, I sit with my cup of tea, open the email program, and sitting there waiting for me is a message from Park Jimin. My heart leaps into my mouth. When I have a message from Park Jimin. Nervously, I open it.

From: Park Jimin

Have you read the documentation I gave you?

Do you have any questions so far?

From: Roseanne

I have many questions, but not suitable for messages, and some of us have to work for a living.

Good day. Sir.

From Park Jimin

Laters, baby.

PS: I work for a living too. I do hope you had a good day at work.

From Roseanne

Sir... I had a very good day at work.

*****

Half an hour later, after searching Submissive in Wikipedia, I feel slight queasy and frankly shocked to my core. Do I really want this stuff in my head?

Jeez - is this what he gets up to in the Red Room of Pain? I sit staring at the screen, and part of me, a very moist and integral part of me - that I've only become acquainted with very recently, is seriously turned on. Holy shit... could I do this? I need space. I need to think.

*****

By nine, I've heard nothing. Perhaps he's out. I pout petulantly as I plug my iPod ear buds in, listen to Snow Patrol, and sit down at my small desk to re-read the contract and make my comments.

I don't know why I glance up, maybe I catch a slight movement from the corner of my eye, I don't know, but when I do, he's standing in the doorway of my bedroom watching me intently. He's wearing his grey flannel pants and a white linen shirt, gently twirling his car keys. I pull my ear buds out and freeze .

"Good evening, Roseanne." His voice is cool, his expression completely guarded and unreadable. The capacity to speak deserts me. Damn Lisa for letting him in here with no warning. Vaguely, I'm aware that I'm still in my sweats, un-showered, yucky, and he's just gloriously yummy, his pants doing that hanging from the hips thing, and what's more, he's here in my bedroom.

"I felt that your email warranted a reply in person," he explains dryly.

I open my mouth and then close it again, twice. The joke is on me. Never in this or any alternative universe did I expect him to drop everything and turn up here.

"May I sit?" he asks, his eyes now dancing with humor - thank heavens - maybe he'll see the funny side?

I nod. The power of speech remains elusive. Park Jimin is sitting on my bed.

"Would you like a drink?" Politeness wins out over everything else I'd like to say.

"No, thank you, Roseanne." He smiles a dazzling, crooked smile, his head cocked slightly to one side.

Well, I might need one.

"So, it was nice knowing me?"

Holy cow, is he offended I stare down at my fingers. How am I going to dig myself out of thisIf I tell him it was a joke, I don't think he'll be impressed.

"I thought you'd reply by email." My voice is small, pathetic.

"Are you biting your lower lip deliberately?" he asks darkly.

I blink up at him, gasping, freeing my lip.

"I wasn't aware I was biting my lip," I murmur softly.

My heart is pounding. I can feel that pull, that delicious electricity between us charging, filling the space between us with static.

He's sitting so close to me, his eyes dark smoky gray, his elbows resting on his knees, his legs apart. Leaning forward, he slowly undoes one of my pigtails, his fingers freeing my hair. My breathing is shallow, and I cannot move. I watch hypnotized as his hand moves to my second pigtail, and pulling the hair tie, he loosens the braid with his long, skilled fingers.