CHERRY ON THE TOP

Suga holds the door open for us and ushers us through. Park Jimin summons the elevator. "What is it, Roseanne?" he asks.He reaches up and pulls my chin.

"Stop biting your lip, or I will fuck you in the elevator, and I don't care who gets in with us."

I blush, but there's a hint of a smile around his lips, finally his mood seems to be shifting."Jimin, I have a problem."

"Oh?" I have his full attention.

The elevator arrives. We walk in, and he presses the button marked G.

"Well," I flush."I need to talk to Lisa. I've so many questions about sex, and you're too involved. If you want me to do all these things, how do I know - ?" I pause, struggling to find the right words. "I just don't have any terms of reference."

"Talk to her if you must." He sounds exasperated. "Make sure she doesn't mention anything to Jungkook."

I bristle at his insinuation. Lisa isn't like that.

"She wouldn't do that, and I wouldn't tell you anything she tells me about Jungkook- if she were to tell me anything," I add quickly.

"Well, the difference is that I don't want to know about his sex life," Park Jimin murmurs dryly. "Jungkook's a nosy bastard. But only about what we've done so far," he warns.

"She'd probably have my balls if she knew what I wanted to do to you," he adds so softly I'm not sure I'm supposed to hear it.

"Okay," I agree readily, smiling up at him, relieved.

His lip quirks up at me, and he shakes his head.

"The sooner I have your submission the better, and we can stop all this," he murmurs.

"Stop all what?"

"You, defying me." He reaches down and cups my chin and plants a swift, sweet kiss on my lips as the doors to the elevator open. He grabs my hand and leads me into the underground garage.

Me, defying him... how?

Beside the elevator, I can see the black Roll Royce, but it's the sleek, black sporty number that blips open and lights up when he points the key fob at it. It's one of those cars that should have a very leggy blonde, wearing nothing but a sash, sprawled across the hood.

"Nice car," I murmur dryly.

He glances up and grins.

"I know," he says, and for a split second, sweet, young, carefree Park Jimin is back. It warms my heart. He's so excited. Boys and their toys. I roll my eyes at him but can't stifle my smile. He opens the door for me and I climb in. He moves round the car with easy grace and folds his long frame elegantly in beside me . How does he do that?

He starts the ignition, and the engine roars behind us. He places his bag in the space behind our seats, presses a button, and the roof slowly reclines. He grins at me and eases the car out of the parking space, and up the steep ramp where we pause for the barrier.

His head cocked to one side smile, and my stomach pole vaults over my spleen. I can't help but reflect his glorious smile back at him.

"My mother liked you," he says dryly.

"Really?" His words make me flush with pleasure.

"Oh yes. She's always thought I was gay."

My mouth drops open, and I remember that question... from the interview.

"Why did she think you were gay?" I whisper.

"Because she's never seen me with a girl."

"Oh... not even one of the fifteen?"