Krillin and Emperor Pilaf vs. Ninja Murasaki

Start from the beginning

"No, it doesn't!" Murasaki said.

"You do project like him. Like how I project that of a genius level and handsome ruler." Pilaf said.

"Even Shu would not agree that you are handsome." Mai argued.

"STOP TALKING!!!" Pilaf and Murasaki yelled back before the ninja cleared his throat to speak further. "Anyway, I am here to collect Venom, Pistole, and our new mysterious symbiote. The rest of you will fall by my sword and other various weapons that I have at my disposal."

"We need Bulma alive as well you idiot! If Dr. Briefs can't cooperate, who else in the Red Ribbon Army's custody is supposed to know how to find the dragon balls and summon Shenron!" Came General White's voice from the loud speakers attached to the ceiling. "And if you had been paying attention, the third symbiote's name is Vendetta."

Pilaf was about to open his mouth to say that he too has a way of finding the dragon balls, however Mai knelt down to cover his mouth knowing exactly what was going to come out.

"If the Red Ribbon Army finds out you know a way of tracking the dragon balls down, they will do far worst things to you than give you a quick death. Do you understand?" Mai whispered in her master's ear, who nodded and agreed to shut up about it. Taking this as confirmation, this allowed Mai to let go of Pilaf and stand back up.

"Ugh...fine. I will spare the purple haired woman named Bulma. HAPPY!?" Murasaki complained. "It doesn't make a difference anyway. They will never be able to defeat me!"

"Yeah right! If Venom was able to defeat your Terminator friend, what makes you think you could defeat all of us?" Bulma taunted. "Venom by himself can beat you and your toothpick of a sword. Seriously!"

"Oh you want to know, do you? Well...I will give you six reasons why!" Murasaki said as he used his split image technique to separate himself into six identical men, each of whom were welding different weapons.

"What the-?" Bulma pondered as she counted the six Murasakis. "There are six of you?"

"Hahahaha! That's right woman! Now, you will all know why the Hand and the Red Ribbon Army calls me the MESSENGER OF DEATH!!!" Murasaki yelled triumphantly as all the Murasakis each spiked a smoke bomb onto the grassy floor, releasing six times as much smoke as when he first introduced himself.

"OH KAMI! WHY DOES HE DO THAT!?" Bulma complained as most of the Z Fighters began to cough and gag.

"Quick Mai! Get me out of here!" Pilaf cried as he took the hand of the closest person to him. 'Mai' then yanked him out of the cloud of smoke before the Murasakis could have a chance to strike.

2 minutes later, in another part of the indoor forest...

"Oh thank you Mai. I wouldn't be alive without you, though I could swear your hand was bigger than I had originally thought." Pilaf said, breathing heavy with excitement.

"Your welcome, but I am not Mai." The figure said as Pilaf turned to find it was Krillin who was standing before him.

"The bald Hobbit?! What happened to Mai!? Where is she!?" Pilaf said as he looked around.

"First off, I made a tactical retreat when the smoke covered us and you grabbed a hold of me thinking I was Mai. I had no intention on saving you. Second, stop making fun of my height and lack of hair, as if you are one to comment. I at least choose to cut my hair and I have yet to hit puberty." Krillin answered.

"I am an emperor, so I have a right to say what I want. Besides, Venom and Goku make fun of you all the time." Pilaf countered.

"Venom, Launch, and even Bulma can because they are my friends, unlike you Pilaf." Krillin stated. "You, along with your goons Shu and Mai, have tried to kill my friends multiple times so you could rule the world."

"Technically, Mai and Vendetta didn't want to kill Venom and Goku. They have too much of a crush on him." Pilaf countered.

"So you two escaped my smokescreen, along with everyone else. Too bad that you all got separated." Murasaki said as dropped down from a tree and landed right in front of the pair. "I was planning on it too, since my other clones will be taking care of them shortly."

"Pilaf, I don't know what this guy is capable of. Do you have any gadgets that can help us?" Krillin whispered.

"I have a death ray in my pocket. I was going to use it to backstab you guys later down the line." Pilaf confessed.

"Figures. Is there any way of putting it on stun mode, or at least have it where it can injure Murasaki?" Krillin asked.

"It does have a stun mode." Pilaf answered.

"Good, use that while I fight him. Once you get an opening, take the shot." Krillin ordered as he got into his signature turtle hermit school fighting stance to face the ninja.

"Ready when you are." Murasaki said, drawing his weapon which was a hedge clipper.

"Really? Your going to fight me with that?" Krillin questioned.

"Street rules monk. I don't expect you to under-" Murasaki said before Krillin jumped forward and kneed him in the jaw, causing him to stagger back.

"Oh I understand plenty." Krillin smirked as he continued his assault. For the first couple of seconds it seems that the monk child had the upper hand, but it wasn't long before Murasaki had recovered from his surprise attack and was trading Krillin blow for blow. The fight was dragging on with Pilaf standing in awe, wondering who might win this.

"Too bad your bald, I had a really good joke concerning my hedge clipper and your hair. I should have chosen that cat Puar instead." Murasaki said as he attempted to stab Krillin in the forehead, which he was able to skillfully deflect the weapon.

"Come on Pilaf, what are you waiting for? I left you plenty of opportunities here." Krillin thought, as gazed back at Pilaf for a split second. "Wait. What is he doing?"

"Standard Acme Death Ray Pistol. Best used for archnemesises, ranging from overpowered child anime protagonists from the 1980's to roadrunners." Pilaf said as he read the instructions to the death ray out loud, which was now out of the box. "Requires AA batteries...good thing I brought some."

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY READING THE INSTRUCTIONS NOW!?!?" Krillin shouted.

"Yes! Like I said before, I wasn't planning on backstabbing you guys until later. I thought I had time to read the instructions." Pilaf said.

"Oh, plan on using that death ray on me while your friend distracts me? Well it won't work now that I know your plan!" Murasaki shouted as he tried to shove Krillin out of the way to get to Pilaf. However, Krillin was able to duck and grab the ninja's arms, holding them behind Murasaki's back as best he could.

"Pilaf, if you plan on using the death ray, you better do it now!" Krillin shouted.

"Let's see if I have the right settings. No I don't want the coyote edition." Pilaf mumbled as he fiddled with the energy pistol.

"KAMI DAMN IT PILAF!!! DO IT NOW!!!" Krillin screamed, holding the struggling Murasaki in place the best he could.

"Alright! Here it is! Sleep dreams Ninja Murasaki!!!!" Pilaf triumphantly shouted as he pointed and aimed at the ninja. An electric bolt was fired from the energy weapon and upon impact, electrocuted both men. Krillin and Murasaki began to fall on the ground, twitching in agony.

"I thought you said you would placed it on stun." Kriilin struggled to say.

"I thought that was the right setting, oh wait that was the electric option. Sorry about that. Here is the right setting." Pilaf said as he fiddled with the death ray once more and fired upon the ninja. This time a blue circle of energy came out, which immediately knocked Murasaki out cold.

"Ah, we are safe thanks to my brilliant planning! Good work my servant!" Pilaf said as he stuck his hand out ready to help get Krillin off the floor, but the monk just laid there, refusing to get up.

"How do Mai, Shu, and Vendetta even put up with you?" Krillin said as he started to rest his eyes for five minutes, a tad bit exhausted.