♥︎Prologue♥︎

𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 ; that's what one might say when they met the young little girl, The girl never new why she attracted many; was it her so called engaging beauty? Or the gentle aura that radiated with her? Or was it her curious personality?

Whatever it is she never really knew since she herself couldn't see the beauty others saw in her, instead every time she looked at the mirror she saw a girl filled with flaws, insecurities and imperfections.

But to the people who met the young extraordinary girl they knew that if beauty and brains were described it would be her name.

From a far they saw her face that was like carved by the angels above carefully crafted with love and effort. Her presence was enough for the dancing trees and the waving waves to stop and admire her.

And oh don't get me started with her smile it was like a shield that kept away the despair and troublesome that is unfortunately the definition of the world she lived in.

Oh you might think everyone bowed down to her but you must be forgetting in this oh so cruel world nothing is fair wether you like it or not it isn't and will never be fair.

So they took, they took advantage of her naiveness and somehow changed her mindset that she isn't worth it, no, she was a disgusting mistake in this world, that she's a disappointment, why you may ask? Simple, Greed.

Now not having the family she once had to remind her the truth, how beautiful she is, how 𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 she is, her once confident nature started to fade away leaving an insecure girl, successfully trapping her in their trap.

All of that despair happen to a 𝗸𝗶𝗱, 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚎! you might be thinking at least now you must know how cruel it is for her, before she meets them at least.

With the mindset they successfully carved in her mind she wanted to be what they wanted her to be; the perfect lady, a lady who walks elegantly and someone who was filled with knowledge and nothing more but instead they have her who would rather run around and feel the grass in her feet or dance with the trees instead of trying to master walking perfectly.

In others point of view she was lucky to have such privilege to have a nice hom-𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲, food and many more but they must be forgetting things are not always what they seem, the first appearance fools many and no one seems to care to take a second glance and hear her silent pleas of help but who could blame them it was easy to fool anyone since her positive energy didn't meet her negative life until she meets them at least.

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛?
𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝?
𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜?
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜?
𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗?
𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑?

Oh and my apologies i forgot to introduce her, her name is Y/N, Y/N L/N and this is her story.

————————————————————————————————

A/N So i know it's not that good but I'm open to suggestions cause it's my first time writing and I have no experience and I really want to improve in writing soooo you can criticize it so I know what I'm doing wrong! Anyways it's kind short sorryyyyy