I hummed as I strolled through the mess, bending down to sort through certain clothes. I looked out my window before walking towards it and unclasping the clasp. Sticking out my bare arm, I decided against wearing jeans, it was hot enough to wear shorts.

I slid some dark blue, high waisted shorts up my thighs and threw on a dark green low-cut crop top, that clung to my waist. I put on my black necklace that was more of just a long piece of thin, black, fabric/string that hung an inch or two past the end of my neck. I heard a ping come through my phone and reached for it.

New groupchat
Today, 12:59

Devon
Nuria I'm outside your
house.

Wow, so he was an early person. I couldn't be dealing with that in the future, me or Az could drive next time. I hoped Az wasn't an early person too, I couldn't be the groups taxi. I'd force them to drive themselves or something.

New groupchat
Today, 12:59

Devon
Nuria I'm outside your
house.

Okay, one sec

I replied, as I grabbed an oversized jacket from off my door handle that I didn't really want to wear and grabbed a brush to comb through my dark, wavy hair. Ping

Dickhead(Az)
Hurry up.

Ever the charming gentleman. He could wait a second.

I grabbed my mascara and quickly dabbed it on the ends of my eyelashes before leaving my bedroom.

"Mom I'm going out!" I called up the stairs, as I walked into the kitchen and swiped an apple from the counter.

She was probably sleeping.

"Bye El." I shouted and closed the door before walking down the path to Devons car.

I took a bite of my apple as I sat down, and the first words spoken as I slipped in was,"You took your time."

I picked up my phone. 13:04. "It's been exactly 5 minutes. Impatient much?" I replied flatly to Azael.

"Can you guys try and not argue as much today? Maeko forced us to go shopping and I don't think I can handle y-"

"Shut up." Azael and I both said at the same time. I cringed that we just said it at the same time as I took another bite.

"Don't do that again." I said to Azael as I rested my head back on the leather seats.

"You said it too, Daeva"

"Yeah but don't do it again, and don't call me by my last name, that's weird."

That probably wasn't the greatest thing to say as a small smirk made its way onto his usually emotionless face. He was definitely going to call me that now he knew I didn't like it. Great going Nuria.

"Can you not chew so loud?" He said after a second of silence in the car.

"Can you shut the fuck up?"

"W-"

Ping

Besties
Groupchat name changed by, Wizard(Maeko)