Chapter 7

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Different language"
"Kurama talking"
'Kurama thinking'

(Naruto P.O.V)

They followed me all the way to where I could feel the Chakra, sadly I knew all the Ninjas already there. Two Foxes appeared next to me as I opened the door that once again lead to the bridge.

"Is this your doing?" Fury asked looking at the Ninjas.

"No." Gaara said.

I sighed a bit as I felt five new Chakras coming from the portal that had form on the ceiling.

"Please tell me you didn't send a scroll to the Hokage." I said, looking at the Ninjas I knew I had my answer. I walked over to Kakashi and handed him five seals.

"You deal with them." I told him walking back over to Tony and Bruce who now stood next to Fury, and the others.

"They sent a scroll to the Hokage, she probably sent some reinforcements." I told them.

"How many?" Fury asked.

"Five." I said.

"This place is getting a little crowded." Tony muttered.

Before anything else could be said five figures dropped out of the portal, landing with soft thuds.

"Crap." I muttered as I recognized the Chakra, Steve must of heard me since he looked over in confusion.

(No one P.O.V)

"That was not fun." Jiraiya said standing up.

"I agree." Neji said as they all stood up.

Kakashi and Asuma walked up to them thinking it would be better for them to see a familiar face so they wouldn't attack.

"Yosh. Asuma-Sensei, Kakashi-Sensei!" Lee yelled seeing them.

"These will help you." Kakashi told them putting a seal on Jiraiya and Gai, while Asuma put them on Neji, Lee, and Tenten.

"What are you doing here?" Fury asked now that they had the seals on them.

"We were sent by the Hokage to help." Jiraiya said before Gai or Lee could yell.

"Sending them wasn't enough?" Fury asked gesturing towards the other Ninjas.

"It would seem it wasn't." Jiraiya told him.

"If you're going to stay, you follow the rules of this world." Fury told them.

"Wouldn't have it any other way." Jiraiya said.

"Good. Now who are you?" Fury said/asked.

"I'm Jiraiya-" Jiraiya started.

"Might Gai, nice to meet you!" Gai yelled.

"I'm Lee!" Lee yelled with as much enthusiasm.

"I'm Neji Hyuga." Neji said.

"Tenten." Tenten said smiling.

"I'm Director Fury, this is Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, and these are Agents Hill, Romanoff, Barton, Kurama, Yuno, and Uzumaki." Fury said pointing to each of them. Jiraiya eyes widened at the last name and his head snapped to Naruto.

"Naruto? Is that really you?" Jiraiya asked stepping closer before being growled at by Yuno. Naruto put his hand on Yuno's head stopping him.

"Hey, Pervy Sage." Naruto said smiling.

"Your friends over there will tell you the laws and where you'll be staying, dismissed." Fury said walking out with Agent Hill following.

"You want us to stay?" Natasha asked looking at Naruto.