Chapter 4

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Different language"
"Kurama talking"
'Kurama thinking'

Authors note

For the sake of this, the seal Naruto used allows the Ninjas to speak English and hear the Agents Japanese and vice versa. So if anyone were to speak Russian or anything else the Ninjas wouldn't understand them. If that makes any sense. Also they gave Steve and Bruce a dumbed down version of what happened to Naruto so they don't know about anything but the Akatsuki, Sasuke, and that Naruto wasn't liked in the village. Nothing else.

(No One P.O.V)

"How dare they come here after what they did to you!" Kurama yelled.

"What the hell is that?!" Steve asked as soon as he saw Kurama.

"That's Kurama. Naruto's other fox." Natasha told him, Bruce overheard and shook his head, and sat down in a chair.

"I'm going to kill them." Kurama yelled.

"You can't kill them and they'll probably be gone in the next few days." Naruto told him calmly, but if you looked closely you could see a slight tremble in his hands. Almost like he wanted to punch them or he was terrified of them.

"Fine, but I will kill them one day." Kurama said sounding calmer then before.

"Not all of them, Kura." Naruto said.

"Fine." Kurama reluctantly said, sitting down, his tail moving dangerously.

"I have Business to attend too." Fury said once again walking to the elevator and leaving.

"We should be going as well." Natasha said leaving with Clint and Steve.

"You staying or going on a hurt?" Naruto asked looking at both Kurama and Yuno. Yuno's leg having long since been healed by Naruto.

"Hunt." Kurama and Yuno said at the same time before disappearing in a poof of smoke.

"How does getting some drinks sound." Tony suggested breaking the tension in the room.

"Drinks would be great." Naruto muttered. Tony took that as his cue, and led them to the elevator and up a few floors to the bar.

"So they're back and they want to what?" Tony said/asked after he got himself, Bruce, and Naruto drinks.

"Most of them want me dead and the others want me to go back with them. Neither of which will happen." Naruto said. "I am never going back with them." He added as an after thought.

"If I were you I wouldn't either." Tony said.

"There is something else you should know. You know how Clint was controlled." Naruto got nods at that from Bruce and Tony, so he continued. "Loki was also mind controlled. Though not in the same way, he was controlled by an Uchiha."

"So he was a victim as well?" Bruce asked looking and sounding shocked. Naruto nodded drinking the rest of his drink.

"How long until you have to see them again?" Tony asked getting a second drink for Naruto.

"I have until tomorrow." Naruto said bitterly.

"How are you so calm about this? I mean I just basically teleport in here, and tell you I'm from another world, and there was a nine tailed fox sitting next to me." Naruto asked bruce.

"I've seen some stuff. Not the craziest thing I've heard." Bruce told him. Naruto shrugged.

"That's fair." Naruto said.

(A few hours later)

"I think it's time I go." Naruto said standing up from the couch that they had moved too.