CHAPTER 19:

It has been a week since i started, i am still hanging out with Olivia. Some would say we are becoming best friends but let me tell you something that I have learnt in the past year. I AM NOT BRIELLE JOHNSON ANYMORE, that life is almost all gone. After this mission I will be known as Elley Nelson after JJ. Noah still flirts with me whenever he sees me and apparently Aiden and Olivia are dating but I just think Olivia befriended me to try and stop me from dating Noah and she dated Aiden to make him jealous.

"Alright Class, have a good weekend"

Wow that went fast, I grabbed my books and headed to my locker. Since it's a friday i decided that i needed some new clothes so that's where i'm heading.

It has been a few hours and I am starting to get hungry so I am now heading to the food court. I went to a lot of shops and found a lot of cool things.

I was just walking casually when I came to an abrupt shop and hid behind a fake plant. I couldn't believe my eyes, actually I could because it has been going on before I even came to the school. There in front of me, in front of the whole local food court sat Noah and Olivia making out.

I quickly grab my phone out of my pocket and take a video making sure that I stay hidden even though the chances of them taking a break is almost impossible, I don't really want to seem like a creep.

Some may call this revenge but I call it returning the favour.

🌸