Chapter 17- Attack at Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout part 2

Start from the beginning

With Nezuko and Yoriichi*

"Don't kick up so much dirt!" Yahaba complained blocking Nezuko's kick. 

Yahaba was then suddenly pushed back once again.

"Mmm mmhm!" [then how 'bout a slap a$$hole!]

'Damn it's that ultimate move again! It's so fast I can't even see it.' thought Yahaba. 

Yahaba looked to the side and saw Nezuko about to kick him again. 'I need to get rid of her first so I can get the male demon and go.'  thought Yahaba. Nezuko was suddenly moved back towards Tanjiro by an arrow. 

"Mmmf/ Nezuko!" shouted Michikatsu and Tanjiro while Yoriichi snapped his head towards them.

"Mmmmf mmmhm mmmr!" [oi hands off you bastard! Your palm feeling f*cking weird!] shouted Michikatsu struggling.

'Michikatsu!' Yoriichi's eyes widened.

"Time to die!" said Susamaru lifting up her temari ball.

'Tanjiro! Nezuko! But, who do I save? Tanjiro and Nezuko or Michikatsu?'  Yoriichi grit his teeth.

"Demon slayers! You need to get rid of the demon with arrows first!" shouted Yushiro.

'So I guess I should get him first then.'  thought Yoriichi looking at Yahaba who had Michikatsu. Looking back at Tanjiro and Nezuko, it seemed like they were fine. Tanjiro rushed to Yoriichi's side while Nezuko ran towards the temari demon. Rushing towards the arrow demon, Yoriichi and Tanjiro had one thought in mind, 'Collect their blood! So that we can make medicine as soon as possible. We'll fight whatever demon that stands in our way......and we'll win! I see it! The line oh interval!!' 

"Such pests. I cannot fail my mission of bringing this demon back to him. Don't come near me." said Yahaba.

Tanjiro and Yoriichi's eyes widened. 'That line was...... severed?!'  they thought shocked. They were moved backwards by an arrow. 'Sh!t.'  thought Yoriichi before hitting a tree along with Tanjiro. The both of them were then moved around in many different direction in the air. 'Oh Asahi my motion sickness!' . Both the brothers noticed that they were about to hit the ground which could've been extremely bad. 'I need to use a breathing technique to lesson the impact.'  the two thought.    

"Water breathing; Eighth form: Waterfall-jar!"

"Sun breathing; First form: Dance

They managed to land on the ground with the least amount of damage that could've been done. Yoriichi got up rubbing his forehead in pain, 'Damn my Kamado forehead.'. 

"Susamaru. Isn't that demon over there the 'escapee' Tamayo?  This is a nice welcoming present for us. If you take her and this demon back to the master, we will be rewarded well. Oh and I almost forgot, we need to head of that haori check demon slayer as well." said Yahaba.

"Is that so?" said Susamaru fighting Nezuko and Michikatsu.

A ball came up to Nezuko and Michikatsu. The both of them were ready to hit them back.

"You mustn't touch it!" shouted Tamayo.

Nezuko's leg had been cut off causing her to fall.

"Nezuko!" shouted Tanjiro.

Before Susamaru could touch Nezuko though, a temari ball flew right past Susamaru's head cutting a bit of her hair. 'What.....was that?'  thought Susamaru. Looking to the side, there Michikatsu was with an angered look, veins appearing on his forehead and neck.

"Mmmf mmr mmmh!" [don't touch my family unless if you want to die!] 

"Interesting. You guys too. Yahaba can we bring four head and the demon back with us?" asked Susamaru looking at Yahaba who was patting dust off his clothes.

"No. It's two heads. The checked haori demon slayer and the escapee's heads. The demon as well." replied Yahaba.

"What about that demon slayer with the singular earring?" questioned Susamaru.

"He said to keep him alive....for now...." replied Yahaba.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{Tashio secrets}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Michikatsu's slaps move at a fast speed so it can't be seen clearly by a normal person. A demon however may barely be able to see it. A high rank/powerful demon may see the slap clearly enough to dodge though

-Yoriichi's institution(brother senses) have been accurate since they were three

-Instead of kicking things like Nezuko, Michikatsu b!ch slaps them

-Yahaba never realized that he got b!ch slapped multiple times

-Michikatsu did get his arm cut on when he tried to slap the temari ball back to Susamaru, but it quickly healed. He picked up the ball and did an Oikawa Toru serve and hit it like a volleyball. 
"If YoUr gONna hiT It, hIt iT tiLl iT bREaKs"

________________________________________________________________________________I hope you enjoyed the chapter. 

!Demon Slayer(Kimetsu no Yaiba) does not belong to me!