Marketing accounts liked it when there was a lot of hot search, and when they saw the post, they directly took the screenshots and uploaded them to Weibo.

The popularity of the forum had reached Weibo, and more and more netizens were participating in the discussion.

"I have been following this gossip since the start of the night, I just want to say that there are really not many people who are so rich and work hard! Ye Zexi makes me feel proud to be his fan! I'll take the first row seat!"

"Upper thread, did you make a mistake? Ye Zexi actually participated in the audition to chase Tang Jing. As a result, he hasn't succeeded in courting, but becomes popular!"

"Hahahahaha, what a blunder! Ye Zexi indeed has great talent, and I love it."

The volume of discussion was getting bigger and bigger, and some fans even created some emoji image for this——

Emoji image one:

Q: Why did you participate in the "Talent Show".

Other trainees: To chase after my dream.

Ye Zexi: To chase someone.

The second emoji image was even more straightforward. Netizens directly used Ye Zexi's edited screen to make a GIF animation with the word "Rich Second Generation's Meal". The next frame was the expression of Shan Zeyu being flat.

"Hahahahaha who made this gif! I just laughed to death! Asking for the original source!"

"Damn, chasing someone!"

"Your picture is good, but unfortunately it was yours in the last second, and mine in the next second!"

......

By the time Ye Zexi received a call from Wei Lifei, Ye Zexi's name had been on the hot search all night.

Its ranking was still very high, and the hot search tag was also very funny——#Ye Zexi really eats rich second-generation meal#

Ye Zexi's brows frowned upon seeing this: "Can't this hot search be removed?"

Wei Lifei was taken aback when he heard this: "Remove, why?"

Repeatedly staying on hot search means he has popularity, which is not in line with Ye Zexi's original intention.

Ye Zexi: "I don't want to be on the hot search."

Wei Lifei understood: "Haiz, there is nothing wrong with hot search, this just means you are really popular. My dad saw it today, and he praised you in front of me."

Of course, I got scolded by him at the same time.

Said Ye Zexi now knows what the right thing to do for his life is, why I still do not know how to improve myself every day.

Wei Lifei let those words go in his left ear and out to his right ear, completely not taking his father's words to heart.

Ye Zexi sighed, he really didn't want to get popular at all!

But the matter of whether being popular or not, it really is not something Ye Zexi can decide on his own.

The next morning---The Ye Group Headquarters Building

For the diligent social animals, every Monday was the beginning of their pain.

So at this time, the atmosphere in the company was always particularly sluggish.

But today, from the moment Ye Jianbin stepped into the company, he noticed a slight difference compared to before.

Ye Jianbin was very puzzled, but due to his status in the company, it was difficult for him to ask around.