Tao Yuan saw him hesitating and saying nothing. He was too impatient to wait for him and left directly.

Ning Haobo turned around and watched his back, wondering what it was. He couldn't tell whether he was too envious of He Liyuan or really wanted to live with Tao Yuan.

He Liyuan was writing a report in the camp. Tao Yuan walked over to him, sat down, and leaned his head on He Liyuan's shoulder, "When all the bandits are caught and the archaeologists enter the mountain, can we go back?"

"Why, are you homesick?" He Liyuan rested his forehead on Tao Yuans's face.

"First of all, grandma and mother must miss us too. We are deep in the mountain, and we can't call them or anything."

"We will go back soon. The military area telegraphed that the archaeologists are already on their way. Let us catch all the bandits as soon as possible and kill those who are strongly resisting so not to waste time. Other troops will come to escort the cultural relics down the mountain. After the other troops come our mission will be over."

Tao Yuan nodded, "I'm going to gather some herbs to bring home.  I must hurry up to gather them before the other troops come."

Tao Yuan grabbed herbs as well as some poisonous weeds to take home. The ingredients in some poisons can be used for antibodies if used well.

Before Tao Yuan came, he had already talked to the dean about planting herbs. Wild ones were good, but there are not enough of the rare medicinal materials to meet demand. In order to make medicine for more people you need more raw materials. 

The dean supported his idea very much, saying that he would discuss with the Pharmaceutical Bureau in detail and discuss a plan for planting the herbs.

Tao Yuan had the soldiers set a few traps for the bandits, and they caught a few who took the initiative to die. The bandits probably thought that they were masters of traps, and Tao Yuan wouldn't be able to catch them, so they did not take it seriously. As a result, all those who came were caught, and then there was no one who dared to come again.

They succeeded in finding the cultural relics according to King Shan Jia's confession and eliminated the danger. Now they were just waiting for the archaeologists to come and transport the cultural relics away.

The mission of the two squadrons has ended. After handing over the cultural relics to the other troops they are ready to go home.

The soldiers were already marching in the front, and He Liyuan helped Tao Yuan slowly descend the mountain. When they reached the bottom of the mountain, He Liyuan wanted to carry him. Tao Yuan didn't refuse this time, so He Liyuan immediately squatted and let Tao Yuan climb on his back.

Tao Yuan slept in the car all the way back to the Capital Military Reigion. He Liyuan thought he was just tired from picking medicine, and carefully held him in his arms, trying to make him comfortable.

After returning to the military area, Tao Yuan went home first while He Liyuan had to go give a report. Those cultural relics are very important. They successfully wiped out all the bandits and caught the bandits who were mixing in with the common people pretended to be innocent. They are owed a great amount of credit. 

Old Mrs. He and Su Lan were waiting in the yard. When they heard the sound of a car parking, Su Lan immediately helped old Mrs. He walk towards the gate.

"Ruqing!" Seeing Tao Yuan get out of the car, Su Lan asked her helper to help the old lady, walked towards Tao Yuan quickly, and hugged him, "You're back. Did you suffer a lot in the mountains?"

"Mom, grandma, I'm back." Tao Yuan looked at them with a smile.

"You came back safely." Mrs. He nodded and said, "Hurry up and rest in the house. You must be exhausted after taking the car the entire way."