"I'm not defending him either." Ning Haobo saw his mother crying, and immediately comforted her, "I just don't want you to fight. It's not good for a family to fight."

"What family?!" Liu Shuyun said loudly, "Does he think of you as his husband and us as his family?! He Liyuan is the only one in his heart! You are hurt like this when you came down from the martial arts stage. Instead of hurrying up and caring for you, he ran to see He Liyuan right away! He doesn't want to live well with you at all! Don't worry about such a daughter-in-law, you will divorce him tomorrow!"

"Mom..." Ning Haobo said helplessly, "How can you say something like divorce? If I really divorce Wen Han, what good will it do to me? Can I find someone better than Wen Han?"

Liu Shuyun was also annoyed. She knows that one of the major things in marriage not to do is say that you can leave. Not to mention, the Wen family is not much worse than theirs, but she is uncomfortable in her heart.

At the order of the old lady, the kitchen was busy preparing many tasty dishes to help He Liyuan celebrate.

Tao Yuan sat next to the old lady who was looking at the medal He Liyuan won for him.

The grandmother took the medal and kept looking and touching it. This was not He Liyuan's first medal, but it was the one that made her the happiest and most grateful. Just a few months ago, all the doctors said that her grandson was hopeless. But now, her grandson can not only run and jump again, but also win the championship in the military competition.

"Thanks to you." The old lady patted Tao Yuan's hand and said, "If it weren't for you, Liyuan would still be lying in the bed. He wouldn't be able to recover so quickly and even participate in the competition and win."

Sitting on the other side of the sofa, Su Lan said, "Right? Liyuan also said "he deserves most of the credit for this medal.'"

The old lady put the medal in Tao Yuan's hand and said seriously, "This should be your medal and your honor, and Liyuan won it on your behalf!"

"This is my first honor. I will keep it safe." Tao Yuan said with a smile.

"The days are long, and your honor will expand more and more." The old lady said.

Tao is nodded seriously in response.

"Mom, it's time to eat. Let me help you go and sit down." Su Lan smiled and stood up.

Tao Yuan also stood up. The two of them helped the old lady walk to the dining room table and sit down.

"Dad and they are still in the study," Su Lan said, "I'll call them."

Not long after, Father He and the others came out of the study and walked into the dining room.

After everyone was seated, the family raised their glasses first. Mr. He briefly said a few words, mainly to affirm and encourage He Liyuan and Tao Yuan, and then let the two of them work together to make their lives better.

After Father He moved the chopsticks first, the family picked up their chopsticks and started eating. He Liyuan and Su Lan, who were sitting next to Tao Yuan, kept picking up vegetables for him. Tao Yuan was almost ready to eat.

The family talked about He Liyuan winning the championship. He Liyuan's fourth uncle was full of praise for his performance today and urged him perform well in the next exercise.

Tao Yuan ate a little too much today. The old lady also ate a little more because she was happy, so Tao Yuan took the old lady out for a walk.

In the past, the old lady was reluctant to go out in a wheelchair, but now it is different. Even if she goes out in a wheelchair, she can get off and walk for a while.