"I don't think there is anything to regret. Although the Ning family is worse than the He family, Ning Haobo is not bad. He was promoted to the squadron leader last month. My grandson went to celebrate with him several times."

"I heard that the daughter-in-law of the He family used to have a marriage contract with Ning Haobo. Ning Haobo canceled the marriage in order to marry Wen Han, and then the daughter-in-law of the He family married He Liyuan."

"It's really messy. The two families will be embarrassed to meet each other in the future."

After He Liyuan finished exercising, he was about to jog home. A jeep drove to a stop behind him, and a wealthy middle-aged man walked out of the car.

"He Liyuan!" the middle-aged man shouted after getting out of the car.

He Liyuan immediately turned around, ran to the middle-aged man, and saluted, "Hello Commander!"

"How's your body recovering?" the Brigade Commander asked.

"The recovery is quite good. In half a month I will be able to report back to the army."

"This kid, this time you escaped from the dead. I knew that Lord Yan didn't want to take you." The Brigade Commander suddenly asked, "There will be a military competition in half a month. Can you participate?"

"I can!"

The Brigade Commander nodded and said with satisfaction, "You have done a great job this time, and your boy is strong enough to live to accept this honor. Hurry back and report to the army. There are still some very important tasks waiting for you. "

"Yes!"

"Okay, come home when you have time, so your aunt can make you a good meal." The Brigade Commander patted his arm and got into the car.

The Brigade Commander's wife is a notoriously good cook. He Liyuan has also eaten her dishes, which are indeed delicious. But after eating the dishes made by Tao Yuan, He Liyuan felt that no one's dishes tasted as good.

Thinking of Tao Yuan, He Liyuan sped up his return home.

After He Liyuan opened the door, he quietly walked in. Tao Yuan was still not awake. He walked to the bed, bent over, and looked at the delicate sleeping face for a while. He couldn't help wanting to raise his hand to touch Tao Yuan's face but was afraid of waking him up.

He Liyuan simply squatted down and seriously watched him. This person made him feel grateful and moved. He let He Liyuan experience the feelings of liking someone to falling in love with someone. He originally thought that he would never fall in love with anyone in his life, that he would a choose a suitable person, they would respect each other like a guest, and live an ordinary life.

But only after falling in love with the person in front of him, did he realize how beautiful it was to fall in love with someone. This person already belonged to him when he fell in love, which made him very happy.

Glancing at the clock on the wall, He Liyuan got up and walked into the bathroom. After taking a shower and drying his hair, he walked out of the bathroom.

Before Tao Yuan woke up, He Liyuan leaned down and kissed his face and mouth. Originally He Liyuan only wanted to wake him up. However his faced felt so good, and  his lips were too soft and sweet. He Liyuan couldn't help but kiss his mouth, and move his hand into Tao Yuan's pajamas to touch him.

"Stop" Tao Yuan made a protesting sound, unwilling to wake up from his sleep.

He Liyuan didn't mind. The longer he stayed asleep, the longer He Liyuan could kiss him.