Tao Yuan originally lived in He Liyuan's room on the second floor. After everyone went back to their rooms to rest in the evening, he snuck down and went to He Liyuan's room on the first floor to take a shower in the bathroom.

Tao Yuan came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, wearing pajamas, and was standing by the bed wiping his hair.

He Liyuan leaned on the bed. Tao Yuan looked at him, knowing that he might be expressionless, but his heart must be very painful at the moment. painful. He doesn't want to say anything right now because He Liyuan may not believe him. Time will prove everything.

After drying his hair, Tao Yuan lifted the quilt, and got into bed. He Liyuan suddenly returned to his senses and turned to look at him.

"What's wrong?" Tao Yuan looked back at him.

"You're sleeping with me?" He Liyuan asked with questions in his eyes. His mother had already told him that they got married because his grandmother insisted on Chongxi, and his former fiancee had already married someone else. It was agreed at the very beginning that the marriage between them would only last for two years.

"We are a married couple. If I don't sleep with you, who should I sleep with?" Tao Yuan pretended not to understand. 

"Mom told me everything about the situation. After all, you are a ger, so you still need to be innocent. If you sleep with me your husband in the future may not like it." He Liyuan solemnly said. 

"I won't have another husband. I have already told mom that I won't get a divorced in two years." Tao Yuan said, "I have already seen and touched your body. What's wrong with sleeping under the same quilt? Shouldn't couples sleep in the same bed?"

He Liyuan had the same idea as his parents. If he was still a good person, he naturally wouldn't mind having such a little wife. While they got to know each other during this time, He Liyuan learned that his wife is to his liking. He doesn't talk much and does things cleanly. When the two were together, even if they didn't say anything, he felt at ease.

But now that he is like this he won't be able to give him the happiness that a wife deserves. He and his father spoke in detail, and he knows everything he should know. It'll be impossible for him to even have his own child. Although his father said that they could help him adopt. As a normal person, Ruqing will definitely to have his own children. How could he lose such a right because of He Liyuan?

"Hurry up and get in bed. I can't sleep with the light on." Tao Yuan lay down and said.

It was late, and He Liyuan couldn't force him out. After all, Ruqing had taking care of him in the hospital during all this time. So, he turned off the lamp, tried to keep a distance from Ruqing, and lay down.

This is the first time He Liyuan has shared a bed with someone. He don't know if that's why he was more sensitive to smell and thought Ruqing smelled good throughout the night. He turned his head and felt an inexplicable movement in his heart when saw the moonlight shining on that smooth and delicate face.

He wanted to be selfish and just keep Ruqing by his side. After all, it's so difficult to find someone  who can make him feel comfortable. It's a pity that he has become like this before he met this person who makes him so satisfied.

Tao Yuan was half-sleeping and half-dreaming and, so he unconsciously moved his body and pressing tightly against He Liyuan, rubbing his face against He Liyuan's shoulder.

He Liyuan could feel how smooth and tender his face was through the thin cloth. This close to his body, He Liyuan could feel his's smoothness and smell his fragrance.