Chapter 4

(A/N: Enjoy this slightly longer chapter)

Arriving in the car 30 minutes late! You were pissed at Tom for making you wait so long, it looked like he changed his whole appearance just to go for a drink with you, which got you thinking that maybe he was dressing to impress too?

"Sorry I got held back" He apologised.

"Henry will you drive to the Hippodrome casino please" You ignored Tom and told the driver where to go.

Although the car drive was silent most of the way it never stopped the odd glance from one another or the fact you rested your head on Tom's shoulder as his arm was wrapped around you for the whole journey, luckily he had tinted windows so the paparazzi couldn't see in the car and if Henry was to say anything he would lose his job.

"I brought you a blazer darling, just thought you might get cold with what you're wearing" He was such a gentlemen.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" You teased him, putting him on the spot.

"I... uh.... um" He stuttered. "There's nothing wrong with what you're wearing Y/N you look beautiful" He finally chocked out the words.

"Thank you" You kissed him on the cheek but he swerved and you ended up kissing his lips which you thought was very sneaky of him, even Henry laughed at the tricked he just pulled.

After about 30 minutes in the car you arrived at the casino and was about to step out of the car but Tom pulled you arm forcing you to get back in, he asked for two things number 1...

"Give me your phone, you wont be able to have fun with Brett bombarding you all night"

In all fairness he was right and that's why you didn't hesitate to hand it over, and number 2..

"Please put my blazer on, it is rather chilly outside and I don't want you to get cold"

You rolled your eyes, "If you want me to wear it that badly pass it over"

Tom handed you the blazer and assisted you with putting it on and then you both proceeded to get out of the car and walk into the casino. Thankfully there was no paparazzi outside so you and Tom could walk straight in.

The first place you headed was the ladies room whilst Tom went to the bar to grab the drinks, you wasn't gone long you only needed the toilet and without your phone you had no reason to stay in there long. You found Tom at the bar half expecting him to have ordered you a glass of white wine- which you hated- but you were wrong. You took a sip of your drink before saying anything.

"Blue raspberry vodka with a splash of lemonade! You remembered!" You were a tad bit excited over the fact Tom actually got your drink right unlike Brett.

He looked shocked, "Well of course I remembered" You smiled at him in return as you raised your glasses and toasted to each other.

Tom got up from the stall and gave you his hand. "Poker?" He asked.

"You play and I'll watch" You wasn't much of a poker fan but you liked watching people play and besides you had a terrible poker face.

"Deal, you can be my lucky charm" You and Tom linked arms and walked over to the Poker table, there was already about 12 people sitting down so you knew you would be there for a while but you were in the presences of Tom so you didn't care.

...

A few hours have past and you and Tom were on the slot machines together, he won £1500 at the poker table because of you and he was also moments away from winning the 50 grand jackpot on the fruit machine, he was about to pull the handle down when he was interrupted you could see an almost angry look in his eye.