Tuesday

Dean is basically an angry sleeper and loves to sleep till at least 10 A.M whenever he can but today, he wakes up at 8 with a big smile on his face. No pain in the ass of brother here, no hunt, no monster, no nothing. Just you and him. He gets up, takes on his dead guy robe and heads to the kitchen to make breakfast. And he does the all thing; waffles, pancakes, bacon, eggs, coffee. When he turns around, he chuckles. You're at the doorframe, bed hair, barefoot, eyes half closed and you're licking your lips.

"Morning sunshine, take a sit, made breakfast."

"I see that, smells good."

"What d'ya wanna do today?" You take a sip of your cup of coffee and think for a minute before pouting.

"I don't know, you have an idea?" He nods.

"Yeah, I thought about maybe we go to the supermarket in town and buy anything we want to cook all afternoon?" Your eyes light up at his suggestion and you couldn't smile wider.

"I take that as a yes then." He laughs and you get up before throwing your arms around his neck and kissing his right cheek.

"Oh my god this going to be so much fun! Imma make a list." You rush to your room to get dressed; a pair of blue jeans ripped at the knees, a white tank top, your boots and a brown leather jacket. About 20 minutes later, the both of you are dressed.

"Ready to go sweetheart?"

"Yep." You smile at him and take a seat in the impala. 20 minutes or so later, Dean parks his beloved car before the two of you get out and walk to the shop.

"Okay so, what do we need?"

"What do you want to cook?"

"Mmh, burgers? And fries? And huh what about some chicken and hum- oh yeah you remember the time we went to Jody, she cooked those chickens, it was

fan-freaking-tastic." You chuckle as he licks his lips.

"Okay big boy let's do that. You go choose a chicken, I'll take the rest okay?" He nods and goes away while you head to the vegetable section to take some potatoes, carrots and beans before taking all the ingredients you need to bake a cherry, pecan and an apple pie before joining Dean.

"What do you think about this one?"

"Yeah seems good, I took the ingredients to make your burgers and fries, need something else?"

"Let me think, maybe we could bak-"

"I'm baking pies."

"Pies?" You hum and he grins like a kid in front of a candy store.

"Fuck you're perfect." You blush at his comment.

"Maybe we should- Dean we have time this morning?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'd like a milkshake, 's been awhile."

"'Course Y/N, c'mon." Once out of the supermarket, Dean leads you to a little shop. You take a sit around a table in a booth when a lady comes to take your order.

"Hi, have you chosen?" You smile up at her.

"Well, we're going to take a chocolate milkshake with two straws and some fries please."

"Coming right up!" She smiles and disappears in the kitchen to coming back at you about 10 minutes later.

"You sure about that?" He grimaces and you smile.

"Damn right I am, see." You take a fry and dip it in the milkshake before putting it in your mouth, moaning at the taste. Dean licks his lips and his pupils widen. How much you can affect him and without doing anything it's wow... Now, he's rather impatient to taste.