PALESTINE HOW TO AID THE PALESTINIANS

While there is no conundrum in the suffering of the Palestinian Muslims – suffering which is the Punishment of Allah Ta’ala – it nevertheless remains the duty of Muslims to aid them in whatever way possible.

Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “The Muslimoon are like one body. If the eye pains the whole body is affected, and if the head pains, the whole body is affected.”

However, the methods of aid must be within the framework of the Shariah. Haraam ways are not acceptable to Allah Ta’ala. Instead of haraam ways being aid, these will only augment the suffering. Instead of Barkat there will be La’nat (Divine Curse).

HARAAM WAYS

• Street marches
• Kuffaar-type slogan shouting
• Females prostituting themselves in public.
• Mock ‘qunoot-e-naazilah’. All of these qunoot-e-naazilah expressions are hollow, insincere and constitute a mockery of Ibaadat. These mock ‘salaats’ are insincere. The motive is projection of the nafs, riya and takabbur. Those leading the mock ‘salaat’ are also too stupid and grossly ignorant of the Aadaab of such a Salaat. The Palestinians who are being brutalized should perform Qunoot-e-Naazilah, not those in other countries who merely stage a pantomime show.
• Sporting activities to raise funds. Furthermore, a considerable slice of such haram funds find their way into
the pockets of the organizers.

HALAAL WAYS

• Sincere Dua, especially at the time of Tahajjud. Individuals should supplicate silently and sincerely to Allah Ta’ala.
• Financial aid. Massive embezzlement of funds collected in the name of Palestine occurs. The fund-raisers are generally scoundrels who clamber on the Palestinian bandwagon for name and boodle. Be sure to whom you entrust your Sadqah.

The actual and true way is Jihad on the battlefield. But this option is for this corrupt, fallen Ummah a distant, unattainable pipedream. Love of the dunya has destroyed us.

When making Dua, supplicate for your own reformation and for the reformation of the Palestinians upon whom Allah Azza Wa Jal is unleashing his Athaab. Like all other Muslim communities, the Palestinian segment of the Ummah is grossly and flagrantly treacherous unto Allah Ta’ala. The decades of suffering has only caused them to drift further from the Deen.

Allah Ta’ala says in His Glorious Qur’aan: “Most assuredly, We shall punish them (first) from the lesser punishment, not the greater punishment, for perhaps they will return (to the Path of Rectitude).