"Maybe. Is it working?" He smiled.

"I'm gonna go now." She started heading towards the door without answering him.

He knows he can't keep her here. Since he's a spy for the villains, it would be bad. But he doesn't want her to leave either.

(It's unavoidable.)

"Keigo."

"Huh?" She looked back towards him. She's surprised he didn't even stop her from leaving.

"You can call me that." He smirked.

"Bye." She shook her head and left, taking the sanitary pads with her.

Staring at the door, he was hoping for her sake, that Dabi won't find her. That's just wishful and unrealistic thinking. He touched his own shoulder to feel the lingering warmth still present.

...

There she was. Satoko was spotted by Dabi again. Before she had a chance to fight back, she was snatched up again. Surely, it was starting to get tiring. Within a few minutes, like so many times before, she was in their hideout.

"You're quieter than usual." Dabi mused. "Finally give up?"

"I'm on my period." She bluntly stated, hoping it would just make him stop already. Or even gross him out even. "It makes me tired."

But he is right. She did give up trying to fight back. This pattern was annoying. But she felt a little guilty for some reason for leaving him?

Ugh.

Why?

Probably because he helped her? How stupid...

"I noticed." He hadn't even bothered with any restraints that time. She wasn't moving. It was odd to him. He was glad, but he also felt strange. Why wasn't she trying to escape? Why wasn't she fighting back at all?

"She's back!" The familiar voice of Twice was heard as his head peeked around the doorway. He turned his head to look at something beside him. "Hey, Toga. It's your buddy again."

"No, it's not."

Toga skipped in with delight.

Oh gosh. Here it goes.

"Is that blood I smell?" She started getting flustered over the thought.

"Can you not?" Satoko groaned. Thankfully, her period doesn't last too long.

Sometimes, it only lasts 2 days.

Shigaraki walked in behind them with a smile. "You brought her! Perfect!" He reached to his face and removed the hand that was covering it. He had never done that around her before. "Dabi told me that you have a quirk of some kind. It's fairly obvious that he's right."

"I don't have one." Satoko denied in a harsh tone. These people are so weird. "What do you want from me?"

It appears she isn't accepting the fact that she has a quirk. Her judgment is clouded from her traumatic upbringing. Possibly a part of PTSD.

"We need to take down hero society, and we will start with one class," Shigaraki explained. "Our previous plan was to go after the symbol of peace, but now that he is retired...we have no reason to target him anymore. His students, on the other hand, are still a problem. Dabi over here has a personal vendetta against a certain student anyway, so-"

"You said you were fine with going after him, so shut your mouth. Quit complaining," Dabi interrupted.

Shigaraki waved his hand. "See?"