𝟐𝟒. 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

Kafeyah chose the one she liked the most and posted it.

❤️↗️💭kulture: cash flow 🦋

❤️↗️💭
kulture: cash flow 🦋

Comments disabled...

" Okay! we ready, cmon" Ella smiled as she shut her phone down.

She took Kafeyah's hand and led her to the front of the house where they was met with a black audi.

" Who car?" Kafeyah asked as they approached it.

Her question was quick answered when Zymeir stepped out the car looking fine as ever. For the occasion, he was wearing a black suit with black mocassins.

" Ouu papa you look so pretty" she cooed " But what's all this for?" she asked still confused.

" I look pretty? Thank you princess. And you'll see, now get in" he opened the passenger door for her.

Kafeyah asked no questions and got in before she waved at Ella trough the window. She sent her a childish grin before she left and went back in the house.

" You look gorgeous mama" Zymeir grinned as soon as he entered the car.

" Thank you" she blushed as she played with her fingers.

Zymeir noticed her flustered face and chuckled, he found it cute that she got flustered so easily around him.

" Hm, play sum music" he handed her his phone as he pulled off.

Kafeyah nodded and went trough her R&B playlist. Soon enough Loveeeeeee Song by Rihanna could be heard in the car.

"I don't wanna give you the wrong impression
I need love and affection
And I hope I'm not soundin' too desperate
I need love and affection" she sung.

Love... love... love... love and affection
Love... love... L-O-V-E-E-E

"Oh baby
I'm not asking for the world, maybe
You can give me what I want, baby
Come hold me tight and when I'm drownin' save me" Zymeir sung leaving Kafeyah surprised.

" Wait!" she turned the volume down " How you know this song?" she asked.

" Baby who don't?" he looked at her like she was dumb.

" Don't even do that" she cut her eyes at him.
" We almost here?" she asked impatiently.

" Yes baby, now sit back and stop asking questions" Zymeir sighed.