𝟐𝟒. 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

Once Kafeyah woke up and didn't feel Zymeir's presence, she instantly scrunched her face up. She sat up and rubbed her eyes as she looked around the room. " Damn bitch you finally up!" she heard making her jump.

She saw Ella coming out the bathroom with an outfit and shoes. " What's all this fa'?" Kafeyah asked confused.

" Don't worry about that right now, just go take a shower and put this on" she handed her the clothes and shoes. " Then come over hea' so i can do your hair mamas" she added.

" I'm not moving till you tell me why you doing all this" she crossed her arms.

" Kafeyah get yo ass up" Ella said trough gritted teeth. " Unless you want me ta' call Zymeir" she smirked

She sucked her teeth and did as told, knowing that Zymeir would get on her ass. She took the dress and shoes before she went to the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

She brushed her teeth and washed her face before she cut the shower water on. She undressed, put her shower cap on and once the water was how she wanted she got in.

" L-O-V-E dadada" she randomly sung

She then grabbed her loofah and rinsed it before she put her lemon scented shower gel on it. She scrubbed all her body without forgetting any part before she rinsed the soap out.

Once she was done, she cut the water off and stepped out before wrapping a towel around her body. She dried off and moisturized her body with coconut oil, before she slipped on the short black dress which was crossed in the front and the heels that went with it.

" Ella why my titties out?" Kafeyah frowned as she left the bathroom.

" Girl you look perfectly fine! Now come sit so i can do your hair" she pointed at the vanity chair.

Kafeyah did as told and watched trough the mirror as Ella started straightening her weave.

" Now can you tell me why i'm all dressed up?" she asked annoyed to be left in the dark.

" Stop asking questions and vibe baby" Ella waved her off as she decided to play music to shut Kafeyah up.

" Baby, grind on me, relax your mind, take your time on me" Ella sung as Grind on me by Pretty Ricky started playing.

"Let me get deeper, shawty, ride on me" Kafeyah followed.

Now come and sex me 'til your body gets weak
We slow grindin'

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

An hour later, Ella was finally done with Kafeyah's hair and makeup. " Okay what you think?" she asked as she finished doing her edges.

" I like it, you did really good E" she smiled.

" Okay now take this purse and cmon we goin' to take pictures" Ella handed Kafeyah a black Chanel bag before she left the room.

She put her phone, charger, airpods, lipgloss and tissue in the bag before she closed it and followed Ella down the stairs.

" Ouu you look pretty! Where you going?" Cyan questioned as she saw Kafeyah going down the stairs.

" Thank you nana! And i don't know she won't tell me" she pouted pointing at Ella.

" Gotta keep the surprise" she smirked " Now cmon and gimme ya' phone" she dragged her outside.

Kafeyah gave her the phone and started posing as she she flicked pictures. " Ouu okay mama step on em' hoes" she gassed her up.

" Okay here" she gave her the phone back