Arrival

11.

Arrival

It was 02:45 pm. already, so I said goodbye to her and opened the door to go outstanding completely forgetting something. After closing the door I saw an angry Shindo waiting for me with someone unfamiliar.

"Aha-ha Kindo! Sorry to keep you waiting."

"You asshole! We agreed to meet here at 2:00 pm. What the heck were you doing?"

"I was kinda lost in the path of life, ha-ha!" *1

"So you're a Naruto watcher haha-ha."

"Yeah I am! By the way who are you? I haven't seen you around."

"Oh! I'm Mur--"

"He's Murshid and he's doing his part-time job here!"

"Yup I'm doing my baito here"

(Baito = part-time job)

"How did you get to know each other? Are you a foreigner? Your name doesn't sound familiar!"

"Chotto-Matte kudasai*2 let me tell you in brief!"

"Sure man!"

"I'm from India and I'm a student here and doing my baito in this hospital. I met Shindo in the roo--"

"Yeah we met on the roof, he used to go there to smoke and we got along pretty well because of our similar taste in anime."

"Yup that's all haha!"

"He's the one who said that Menma comes here everyday!"

"But Kindo! Sora said that she and her haven't seen each other from a long time!"

"Yeah it might be true!"

"Waddya mean Murshid?"

"Being honest I've never seen her going inside the room! Everytime I passed by I just found her staring through the door but never entered!"

"Something smells odd guys!"

"You might've pooped Shindo!"

"Geez cut the crap Murshid! I'm telling that there might've been some kinda fight among Sora and Menma"

"Murshid, when and on what day of week you've seen her?"

"I tried hard but I couldn't find myself remembering anything. Tochi?"

"He really is very busy most of the times so I don't thing he could remember such small details."

"Yup I get it!"

"But guys I'm pretty sure she comes on the same day of the week everytime!"

"We go no choice other than waiting!"

We waited there till 3:30 pm. and she didn't showed up. So we parted ways and decided to wait every day for a week. The was something I really wanted to know.

We waited everyday with the hope of seeing Menma and one Wednesday exactly at 02:30 pm. our long wait ended. We saw Menma and to be honest Shindo's face made me more happy than seeing Menma. His happiness was something out of the world.

That guy waited whole five days with determination just to get that girl's number. I was pretty sure that if I weren't there he would've literally started crying out of happiness.

He stood up and started moving towards her and suddenly she noticed us and waved at us. Shindo rushed towards her with a smile like a baby.

"Hey Shindo! Why don't we sit there and have a talk ha-ha!"

He turned back and on his face it was clearly written -"Dude she remembers my name".

"Ye--yeah su--sure haha!"

Shindo pushed me to the corner of the seat and since the chair was a three-seater, the only place left was beside Shindo. So Menma sat beside him and his face was all pink like a peach.

🍑

"Isn't that Kurama on your bag?"

"Ohh Tochi! You watch anime too?"

"Yeah Kenma"

"Do you know Kurama died in the recent chapter!"

"Boruto is trash thats why I dont watch it Menma!"

"Do you watch anime too Shindo?"

"Yup! Have you seen Charlotte?"

"Offcourse dude!"

Me being a person who watched very less anime was feeling a bit odd one out in there conversation. Both Shindo and Menma seemed huge otakus so I left my seat and said goodbye but it seemed like they were so much deep into there conversation that they didn't seemed to notice me leaving. So I left without disturbing them.

Actually I was kinda happy for Shindo.

________-____-______ ____ -_ ________-___

Notes:
*1 this line was referenced from the excuse of Kakashi Sensei from the famous anime Naruto.

*2 Chotto-Matte kudasai means please wait a minute in Japanese.

"If you're enjoying the story why not share it with your friends 😁"