"You may now kiss the bride..." With that, Jon cups my cheeks and lightly caresses them while his lips make love to mine. The kiss is so passionate, delicate and loving which certainly gets my stomach churning. By the time he pulls away, I'm a blushing hot mess, biting my lip in hopes of hiding my bashful smile. Upon seeing how red I am, Jon wastes no time In winking at me, prompting me to giggle bashfully. 

What feels like an eternity later, we're all back at the hotel having drinks and causing havoc "So.... to the newly married couple.... congrats". They all cheer and clap for us, turning us into a pair of giggling children. "So Chrissie... you taking his name?" I furrow my brows together and look to Jon "Of course I am..." Placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Mmm.... Mrs Bongiovi... quite like the sound of that" Smirking at me as he pulls me impossibly closer to him. "Yeah but I can't change my passport and ID until after the tour, so I'll have to be Miss Romano a while longer" His smile drops into a solemn frown, instantly making my heart ache "But.... still Mrs Bongiovi in the bedroom?". My cheeks turn an unfortunate colour, giggling away at his comment like a school girl "Jonny you're so bad". "Mmmm and you love it" Giving my ass a tap as he trails off, causing me to gasp out between giggles. 

"... looks like the wedding night might start sooner than we thought" Richie looks between Jon and me with the biggest grin on his face. "I expect a lot of fun to be goin on in our bed tonight" Smirking through his sultry words, earning a wider grin from Richie but a slap on the chest from me "Jonny... Please!!". "That's what you'll be sayin later babe" He abruptly yanks me impossibly closer to him, his large strong hands grasping anything they can hold onto. By this point he has had a few drinks so he is getting quite frisky with me which I don't mind, I just hope he can resist until later. 

"Congrats honey.... you're officially apart of the family now!!" John pulls me in for a warm embrace which certainly makes me all fuzzy inside "Thanks John... I can't quite believe we're married". "I know.... My Jonny.... married? But I am so happy for the both of you" His large hands cupping my cheeks as he pecks each one. "So you guys having a honey moon?" I try my best not to but I can't help but let out a light hearted laugh "No... He's fully booked until the end of the tour now". "Well.... make the most of the wedding night honey" He gives me a suggestive wink before going off to talk to Dave and Tico, leaving me by myself. 

While everyone else is chatting to each other, I make myself comfortable on a hair sipping away my drink. I quickly glance down at my dress which looked perfect when I first put it on but several hours later, my stomach is starting to bulge with the amount of alcohol. It's pretty loud in this room with the music blaring and the amount of people they've invited from their friends in the music business, roadies, family and so on. 

"So.... You guys are hitched now huh?" My head unconsciously picks itself up upon hearing a familiar masculine voice. My eyes widen with surprise when I see Bret from Poison towering over me. I'm honestly surprised he's here, the last time we saw him, Jon didn't really talk to him until he saw him dancing with me. "Ohh... Yeah... we're married" Nervously laughing out my words, hoping he'll just leave me alone. His lips curve into a sinister smirk before he slides down on the chair next to me. "So you really love him then?" his tone as he asks the question is laced with disbelief as if a woman like me can't love a man like him unless it's for money "Of course I do... we've been together 8 years". My breath hitches, feeling the panic rise up in my throat when I notice his fingers trailing up and down my thigh "But.... you guys have broken up before..... right?". "Well.... yes... but that was a long time ago now" In a mad panic, I abruptly push his hand from my thigh but he simple snickers at me and continues to stroke my thigh "Is he a jealous guy?". "No... he doesn't get jealous.... there's no reason for him to be jealous" I can't help but worry seeing as I have no idea where all this is leading to. "Would he be jealous if I did this...." He trails off into a kiss on my cheek, lingering dangerously close to my trembling lips. My eyes immediately search for Jon in the sea of people, wanting so badly for him to come to me. My heart skips a few beats when I spot him sitting with my dad chatting away to him. "I think I should go to Jonny now" I jump up from the chair so fast, trying my best to get away from him. I gasp out in shock when his hand grips my wrist like a vice, preventing me from leaving "No.... why don't you stay with me baby".